#ED

Wknd #s: TF4 - 36.4M | Tam - 21.2M (32.9M) | DUFE - 9.5M (15M) | ETE - 8.3M (13.5M) | pg49 (We love the 90s/70s)

Ya think?  :mellow:

Happy Birthday Red devil!!

And fear not Juggernaut 2016 and Battle Angel 1 are coming to give you the wonder and magic

thats been missing since JP, Titanic, Avatar etc.. :)

Hopefully Avengers 2 and Batman Vs Superman pushes the envelope as well

Well, he fucks the audience in the ass for close to 3 hours - with no lube - so he probably doesn't mind much when at least one person in every 10,000 gets to go home and do the fucking themselves.

are you sure? Bay's all about the lube

• Like 3

winnersh go home and fuck the prom queen.

I think Michael Bay would've wanted u to leave anyway.

Coolio tell me if James Cameron does DBZ it wouldnt break records. Since he has an anime

sitch to stratch.. Lets hope  Fox can get DBZ right and he can do DBZ the mega justice it deserves after

Battle Angel.

Happy Birthday Red devil!!

And fear not Juggernaut 2016 and Battle Angel 1 are coming to give you the wonder and magic

thats been missing since JP, Titanic, Avatar etc.. :)

Hopefully Avengers 2 and Batman Vs Superman pushes the envelope as well

Thanks, Kal.

As for the wonder from those things...yeah. I'll be sure to hold my breath. :)

I predicted over $1b for Avatar after the second trailer was out. So...definitely one of the highest before the film opened.

Everyone did after the 2nd trailer.. Im talking about the first one lol. Big whoop.

You all were hating over in Hogwart land.. True followers of Cameron and what he promised to give us

stood on tera firma before that big 3 min trailer came out.

Neo, myself and a handful of people. 2nd trailer and 3rd pretty much all the haters changed their tune LOL

I dont think that counts lol

While the others may fail..Always bet on Fucking  God Cameron.. He will put the fak back in our movie

experiences!!!

: :D Stay tuned.

Well, he has yet to deliver the "wonder" for me, but yeah, at least he is bound to put forth decent, coherent story-telling and truly exciting action.

• Like 1

I wouldn't attribute Maleficient to Jolie. She has had an underwhelming career and has not been a huge box office draw. It is just a commercial movie in an area that sells. Oz made 230 million. I doubt that kids go to see Malificient because of Jolie.

Bitch STFU. Maleficent wouldn't even have been made without Jolie.
  • Like 4

At the risk of sounding repetitive - Michael Bay: fucking audiences up the ass around the world.

The Rock is therefore the most pleasant anal experience I've ever had then.

You can put that on the back of the Blu-Ray if you wish

• Like 1