#ED

Wknd #s: TF4 - 36.4M | Tam - 21.2M (32.9M) | DUFE - 9.5M (15M) | ETE - 8.3M (13.5M) | pg49 (We love the 90s/70s)

What about the Electro head special edition? Do you guys want that one?

Nah, I probably won't even get the movie at the release date like I did with the first. 

• Like 1

Are you sure? Last year every European country got Wolverine's Adamantium claw as a full set special edition.

Posted Image

Right, but the new full series includes DOFP and is U.K. Exclusive. I'm trying to find an article.

In the mean time, I can't believe I don't have this...

Posted Image

• Like 1

Right, but the new full series includes DOFP and is U.K. Exclusive. I'm trying to find an article.

In the mean time, I can't believe I don't have this...

Posted Image

I prefer to not even look at special editions from the past, when I only bought simple DVDs. 

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>XMEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST: $499.6M Overseas Total / $726.6M Global Total <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/XMen?src=hash">#XMen</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/DaysOfFuturePast?src=hash">#DaysOfFuturePast</a></p>&mdash; BoxOffice (@BoxOffice) <a href="

6, 2014</a></blockquote><script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> Edited by Sky™
  • Like 2

Agree with this. Shia and his parents were half of TF1's success

"Were you...masturbating?"Everyone in the audience could connect to that. Gotta have the human characters so the GA can have that "ice been there" feeling.
  • Like 2

Why don't ya'll get region free Blu-Ray players? Half of my collection is Region A because of that blasted Scream Factory and their region locks. I would have missed out on some really cool stuff if I stuck to Region B releases.

• Like 1

Why don't ya'll get region free Blu-Ray players? Half of my collection is Region A because of that blasted Scream Factory and their region locks. I would have missed out on some really cool stuff if I stuck to Region B releases.

Been meaning to get one for Criterion

Region lock isn't usually too big of an issue for the stuff I want, I have some UK Blu-Ray's.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1

Region lock isn't usually too big of an issue, I have some UK Blu-Ray's.

I didn't even know Blu-Rays could be region locked until I bought The Fog from Scream Factory, got a bunch of food, drink, got in bed and then the movie wouldn't start.

It's only really an issue for limited edition releases.

• Like 1

Isn't PS3/PS4 region free? Meaning it will play all blu rays from every country.

No, it's not. It's just that 95% of all Blu-Rays are usually not region restricted.

• Like 1

'Transformers' has earned $212.8M in China, and will pass 'Avatar' ($217.7M) this week to become #1 movie ever

How embarrassing for China.

Yeah very embarrassing, how'd they let Avatar be number one???

;)

Edited by 75live
  • Like 2

I didn't even know Blu-Rays could be region locked until I bought The Fog from Scream Factory, got a bunch of food, drink, got in bed and then the movie wouldn't start.

It's only really an issue for limited edition releases.

Yep. And since I stick to Hollywood releases 99% of the time, it's no issue. The only times I get European Blu's is for collector purposes. If you're a steelbook collector (which I quit for the most part since steelbooks are finally catching on in the US), then it can be an occasional problem. Take for instance, my friend who loved the Robocop reboot, and paid $40 for the Steelbook only to find it was region locked.

• Like 1