#ED

Wknd #s: TF4 - 36.4M | Tam - 21.2M (32.9M) | DUFE - 9.5M (15M) | ETE - 8.3M (13.5M) | pg49 (We love the 90s/70s)

Posted Image

Posted Image

The place. I am not sure where but I think it was in the image above, since that was a covered place where people couldn't see us. But that was 2 years ago and I was drunk. And so was she. Speaking of her, I don't talk to her for a long time now, not even sure if she has a boyfriend right now...

One year from now:

I just wanted to inform all the BOF members that I am now officially engaged. You may remember her as 2AM, but for me now she is 24 hours.

• Like 3

Posted Image

Posted Image

The place. I am not sure where but I think it was in the image above, since that was a covered place where people couldn't see us. But that was 2 years ago and I was drunk. And so was she. Speaking of her, I don't talk to her for a long time now, not even sure if she has a boyfriend right now...

You know you're doing this to yourself, don't you? :D Just stop giving information about it already.

• Like 1

You know you're doing this to yourself, don't you? :D Just stop giving information about it already.

I have buried myself so much right now that at this point I will just go along with it...

• Like 2