#ED

Wknd #s: TF4 - 36.4M | Tam - 21.2M (32.9M) | DUFE - 9.5M (15M) | ETE - 8.3M (13.5M) | pg49 (We love the 90s/70s)

lol, I doubt cinecandid is a Disney fanboy if he/she was praising EOT but trashing Cap 2.

Cap 2 is a Marvel movie. I don't know if this has become an unpopular opinion around here, but Disney pretty much have no say in what Marvel makes. I don't see them telling Marvel to Disneyfy their releases with stupid sidekicks and G-rated language and etc.

Similarly, Lucasfilm is separate from Disney and so is Pixar with the exception of Cars 2, and even then, Pixar executed a terrible idea terribly.

Disney films are really only WDAS and their live action carbon copies. Should have been called Maleficent the Great and Powerful in Wonderland.

• Like 1

This cinecandid person is obviously a troll. Dont engage with him/her.

Mod approves. Please follow this instruction guys. 

I am being sarcastic, btw

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

Why would you guys get all worked up over one person's opinion? :lol:

It is the BO forums. That happens all the time :lol: People attack others because of damn opinions :lol:

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

Keep wondering school boy but please don't take too long otherwise you'll miss your puberty :lol:

Wow! Ok. I am not the only one hating on your coment. By the way have you ever heard of an opinion? 

• Like 2

Cap 2 is a Marvel movie. I don't know if this has become an unpopular opinion around here, but Disney pretty much have no say in what Marvel makes. I don't see them telling Marvel to Disneyfy their releases with stupid sidekicks and G-rated language and etc.

Similarly, Lucasfilm is separate from Disney and so is Pixar with the exception of Cars 2, and even then, Pixar executed a terrible idea terribly.

Disney films are really only WDAS and their live action carbon copies. Should have been called Maleficent the Great and Powerful in Wonderland.

Mhm, sure...keep telling yourself that.

• Like 3

It is the BO forums. That happens all the time :lol: People attack others because of damn opinions :lol:

But it's like there's an angry mob going on here :lol: let the guy says what he wants. He thinks the movie are all crap and beneath him, well, good for him.
  • Like 3

Godzilla had 20 minutes of good stuff. The rest of the movie felt like 10 teaser trailers. I understand that they tried to "build up", but there was too much of that.

Cap 2 - 9/10

TASM2 - 3/10

Godzilla - 2/10

DOFP - 9.5/10

Mal - 4/10

TF4 - 2.1/10

The build up was great.

T'was better than Man of Steel, #ED

• Like 2