#ED

Wknd #s: TF4 - 36.4M | Tam - 21.2M (32.9M) | DUFE - 9.5M (15M) | ETE - 8.3M (13.5M) | pg49 (We love the 90s/70s)

Marvel, Pixar and Lucasfilm, the checks all have Mickey Mouse on them.  They're Disney

Clearly you are not reading my posts.

There is a distinction between what a "Disney movie" is that is not just subject to whether or not Disney owns the rights/the subsidiary studio. Disney themselves are the ones who've perpetuated this and it is as clear as day.

Disney owns Marvel but that doesn't make Iron Man 3 a "Disney movie". It's still a Marvel movie only Disney gave them the money instead of Paramount. Would you call Iron Man a Paramount movie?

I'm obviously not talking in the literal sense of the words. You'd be stupid to think that I was or pretty insulting to assume that I was.

I'm not saying the movies aren't all owned by Disney because they are since they own the companies that made them, but these companies were long in existence before they were bought over and after being bought, they retained their staff, their offices- everything.

To exaggerate an example, it's as if MacDonald's bought over Apple and despite Apple retaining their staff, offices, products etc. you'd say "Oh, it's not an Apple product, it's MacDonald's." They have no expertise in making or creating anything technology related all they do is sign off on the check. There is an essence to Apple as there is Disney. They've done well to create it as opposed to the other studios who have nothing to really signify if Interstellar is a movie made by Paramount or Fox or Warner Bros.

To me, if you say Captain America 2 is a "Disney movie" that means when they first released the Incredible Hulk and Iron Man, you'd believe that Disney made them. That is obviously untrue. But, you don't seem to able, just like so many people here apparently, to distinguish the very obvious differences and characteristics and traits that Disney movies have. And for the last time, before people misunderstand, Disney movies can have a different meaning than Disney paid for the making of their subsidiaries movies Disney movies.

Anyway, I'm done. I've made my point clear enough. If you can't get it, there's nothing else to say.

Edited by BK007

Transformers 4 = 2.5 hrs of cinematic torture! :o

Atrocious!!!

Easily the WORST 'blockbuster' I've ever watched - even the absolutely ridiculous Thor 2 was better. LMAO :D

So it was worse than Revenge of the Fallen?

I know it's your opinion but I think you'd enjoy movies more if you can get rid of that "movies for kids" barrier. The benefit of being a grown up is you CAN watch and enjoy every movie you want, kids can't.

LOL :D

Enjoying a movie doesn't make it good! One could enjoy a movie for various reasons and still a crap film remains crap. 

LOL :D

Enjoying a movie doesn't make it good! One could enjoy a movie for various reasons and still a crap film remains crap. 

But isn't the purpose of watching a movie having enjoyment? I'm confused. 

Really, I hate ROTF, It is my least  favorite movie all time.

Well, as I said earlier, I'm not a fan of such films. I do watch them still, out of boredom sometimes when I've got nothing better to do.

While the earlier transformer films were at least entertaining at some level, this just gave me a bad headache and my movie partner dozed off which he never did while watching the other T films.