#ED

Wknd #s: TF4 - 36.4M | Tam - 21.2M (32.9M) | DUFE - 9.5M (15M) | ETE - 8.3M (13.5M) | pg49 (We love the 90s/70s)

lol.  Funny GIF.  Yes, i did see it.  I don't know exactly what i saw but the parts that i actually appreciated were the emotional moments/dialogue which were obviously well acted and the individual action sequences which were obviously well done.  But being reduced to just appreciating those individual moments in the film isn't all that entertaining.  I want to appreciate the entire story as a whole, and i couldn't do that.  

see you could have said something like this all along without starting that fanwar thing. Not everyone will like a particular movie, that's a given. you could have parts you liked and disliked and that's totally fine, but you can't blame people for bashing your opinion when it's always accompanied by flamebaitish remarks.  :)

• Like 2

Best final boss theme ever

I really liked One Winged Angel a lot, but I like Dancing Mad more, especially since they went out of their way to make a five verse (version) song and it's 17mins, and it's amazing from start to finish.

• Like 3

Ladies and gentlemen, your next derailment. Baumer gon' be pissed.

Michael Giacchino started in vidya games y'know. His Medal of Honor stuff is fantastic. Now he's doing Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. Started with the Lost World video game, now he's up in Jurassic World.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 6

I really liked One Winged Angel a lot, but I like Dancing Mad more, especially since they went out of their way to make a five verse (version) song and it's 17mins, and it's amazing from start to finish.

I think I'm in a huge minority here, but I actually like "Birth of a God" more than "Angel". It's the first half of the same boss battle pretty much but it really gets your adrenaline going and gets you so pumped for the big finale.

• Like 3

I think I'm in a huge minority here, but I actually like "Birth of a God" more than "Angel". It's the first half of the same boss battle pretty much but it really gets your adrenaline going and gets you so pumped for the big finale.

Birth of God is excellent. I've heard like ten different remixes of it. That's much how I enjoy it.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 3