kitik

weekend actuals 7/4-7/6 TF4 37.050

IGN says Nintendo won E3?Wtf? I didn't even know they had a conference.

They didn't have a conference; what they did have was 12 hours of streaming live demos, plus a Smash Bros. tourney. Not to mention the most actual gameplay shown of the three console-makers there.

#BlankIsANintendoFanboy

• Like 3

There was a kid people called Screech that lived in my dorm freshman year. He seriously looked just like Screech only a lot shorter. He left after the first semester. Huge drug dealer.

• Like 1

I had no idea it was actually that old. I always imagined it started late 90s along with most other similar big websites.

Yeah long before it started with couple people collecting all sorts of data on films and each person in the group was responsible for a section. so you might have looked after "actors" and "directors" and actually before it was available through e-mail command search it was on usenet boards movies sections (kinda like what BOF is now ) and grew from there , when it was really up and running I use to from time to time supply  corrections additional stuff.

What is now Travelocity was originally Eaasy sabre started back in 80's, in a nutshell it was a  kinda watered down version of the AA reservations system that TA's used. As long as you knew the commands you could check flights, make bookings, check fares etc 10 times quicker than you can now with the whole graphical interface. worldspan was another one you could access (Delta, TWA, Northwest)

Edited by Rth
  • Like 3

I mean, I might've watched like a minute of it when I first heard about it. But I can't imagine sitting through the whole thing. More power to you if you managed it :rofl:

• Like 3

I don't think you can really and truly respect greatness without seeing lots of shit.

Trust me, I watch all sorts of trash. Just the other day I watched half an episode of the Walking Dead  :ph34r:

• Like 3