Dementeleus

Monday Numbers 7/7 | AOE 4.76, Tammy 2.78, 22 Jump 1.55, Dragon2 1.45, DUFE 1.42, ETE 1.3 (spatula) | Actuals p13

:lol: I was just trying to know who you were ^_^  When people change their usernames it can be confusing.

Oh, :lol:, people seem to always give me weird responses anytime I make a mistake.

Yeah, yeah, I just changed my username, I'm going the Pokemon route right now.

• Like 7

Oh, :lol:, people seem to always give me weird responses anytime I make a mistake.

Yeah, yeah, I just changed my username, I'm going the Pokemon route right now.

Oh god, that's a dangerous route to go down.......I know this thread is boring and all but..... :lol:

• Like 4

Why would you ever put yourself through that type of punishment twice? :P

Speaking of that, is there any word on Magic in the Moonlight? It opens in a few weeks, and I'm curious if it's good Woody or crap Woody lol

• Like 1

Oh god, that's a dangerous route to go down.......I know this thread is boring and all but..... :lol:

I know, I know.

It was on the Monday actuals, at the time people were talking about Pokemon, so it made sense.

• Like 2

In twenty years, expect to see a gritty live action retelling of Meet the Robinsons.

And Bolt. 

And Chicken Little.

And Treasure Planet!

(Hmm, actually that one has potential, I think)

• Like 1