CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

Kelli's party...

Posted Image

What we want...

Posted Image

Oh, those chairs are ugh. They'd have to go, or I'd have to order chair covers to put over them and tie a bow at the back of them (I do like the red and black theme, very sexy)

Rug color, ew.

Yeah, it would have to be somewhere else, I'd rip that place apart :lol:

So I imagine Kelli setting up a nice fancy polite dinner, which ends up with every single straight single guy lining up for their shot to court her.

So it'd be The Bachelorette.

:rofl:  Are you talking about the BOF party? Because there wouldn't be that many straight guys, and the few that we do have are taken.

What? It would be perfect! Just think of all the decorations we could do! We could have each table decorated and designed for factions of members. Like, nolanites sit at one table, HG fans sit at another, and so on and so forth. You could have a head table for mods and one reserved for charter members. Oh! And think of the fancy china wear! Everything would be perfect, delicate, and order. It would be so fancy and cute all at once! We look cute all dressed up! :wub:

This is assuming we would all get along without anything happen... It would have my Man of Steel t-shirt. 

• Like 1

Oh, those chairs are ugh. They'd have to go, or I'd have to order chair covers to put over them and tie a bow at the back of them (I do like the red and black theme, very sexy)Rug color, ew.Yeah, it would have to be somewhere else, I'd rip that place apart :lol::rofl: Are you talking about the BOF party? Because there wouldn't be that many straight guys, and the few that we do have are taken.

They'd make an exception for Kelli I'm sure. What happens at BOF stays at BOF.
  • Like 1

:rofl:  Are you talking about the BOF party? Because there wouldn't be that many straight guys, and the few that we do have are taken.

I am not taken AND I am straight. A rarity in this forum. 

• Like 1

There's a lot more of us than you'd think given the publicity everyone else draws here.

Edited by 4815162342

What else do you have planned for the evening?

Well after the courses are done, we would have our biggest and most beloved mods (like WB and Tele) give a speech to how much they love us and the BOF, and then after we'd have our DJ play some rockin' music and we would all dance! :wub:

When people say they want meat, you immediately think of filet mignon. 'Nuff said :P

That's cause I keep my head going in the right direction ;)

• Like 2

So I imagine Kelli setting up a nice fancy polite dinner, which ends up with every single straight single guy lining up for their shot to court her.

So it'd be The Bachelorette.

Only after filling out the 100 page application of suitability...

Posted Image

• Like 4