CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

I'm very very happy about T4 going down. Come on!

:cloud9:

Posted Image

It's a shitty franchise, and I'm glad it's dropping so much. It's not a series with a large diehard fanbase so it relies mostly on the GA.

TF4 is going to end up selling a little over 50% of the tickets TF2 did. Enormous drop.

And because you hate the franchise it should die, **** people who enjoy it because only the franchises that get your approval deserve to exist.

• Like 1

Yes, Kristen was superb in Bridesmaids and I loved the film mostly because of her.

Yup. I watched Bridesmaids years after and was a bit... surprised that was all there was to Melissa's performance. I mean, it was still fun and all but years of hyping, Oscar nods etc made me expect something much more. Kristen was my favourite. Also, dem boys from you avatar <333

• Like 1

I talk about personal experience, but usually this type of comedies over here work in a way like people arrive to the theaters and look at the posters, and they see a comedy with appealing names or something, and they go and see it. Tammy seems like the type of movie that people that go with no movie planned would end up seeing.

That's true. I have a few friends who pick a movie to see that way.
  • Like 1

22JS looks like it will end up with a 180-190m DOM final gross.

That's a 3-3.3 multiplier, which is way better than nearly all of this summer's movies. It was a crap summer in terms of legs, but at least 22JS did well. :bop:

Edited by Mojoguy

And because you hate the franchise it should die, **** people who enjoy it because only the franchises that get your approval deserve to exist.

Does my approval decide whether or not the movies get made? Some like it...good for them? I don't. If they were saying positive things you'd be okay with that. It's a SHIT franchise, and I have the right to say it. You also seem really butthurt.Be right back, I'm off to the store to get you some jumbo-jet tampons.
  • Like 4

Well...yes. :P

Calm down, bro.

Edited by Alpha
  • Like 2

Does my approval decide whether or not the movies get made? Some like it...good for them? I don't. If they were saying positive things you'd be okay with that. It's a SHIT franchise, and I have the right to say it. You also seem really butthurt.Be right back, I'm off to the store to get you some jumbo-jet tampons.

That tampon line never gets old, eh?

I not to fond of Transformers but some people are but when you make that movie 3 hours it gets a little ridiculous

• Like 3