CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

I think a 30% drop tomorrow is not out of the question. If the World Cup finals gets 25M viewers or more, then Apes will be hit badly. Of course, it will recover over the rest of the week for sure.

Yeah, even with high-end on Sat(24m) it needs a sub 25% drop on Sun to touch 70m.

The 5th blade of that fancy razor you were talking about is sure to help with that...delicate zone.

With sensitive shaving cream of course.
  • Like 1

The estimate from Fox will be 70M for sure.

You can't trust studios when they do that. Unless it is Paramount, the number is 100% sure to come in lower with actuals. 

• Like 1

Yes. If the Sat number is 23.6M or lower it will be a decrease from the Friday number minus previews. If it is over that, it is an increase. 

Thanks CJohn.

It did $23.6m Friday without the $4.1m Thur preview. So $24m would be a 1.7% increase and $22.5 a 4.6% drop.

Thanks TalismanRing.

Sorry, you are right. Edited my post :)

Thanks. I'm not the wiz at numbers that a lot of you guys are but I knew something looked fishy. I appreciate that you actually do the percentages.

• Like 1