CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

Butthurt, much?

No. Just stating the fact about what I never did, and what the other people are doing.

Sorry if my comment about MY integrity and maturity got on your nerve, didn't mean to offend YOU.

Edited by KATCH 22
  • Like 1

Drops from last Friday. Last Friday was depressed because of July 4th but impressive holds for 22 JS and Maleficent. 

TF4 (-56%)

Tammy (-37.5%)

22 JS (-13.7%)

HTTYD2 (-35%)

ETE (-34.7%)

DUFE (-38.7%)

Malef (-27.4%)

BA (-)

La Dame :worthy:

Posted Image

• Like 2

I'm very very disappointed with the Tammy number. What on earth are audiences liking about this movie? It's the stupidest film I have seen in decades.

• Like 2

Drops from last Friday. Last Friday was depressed because of July 4th but impressive holds for 22 JS and Maleficent. 

TF4 (-56%)

Tammy (-37.5%)

22 JS (-13.7%)

HTTYD2 (-35%)

ETE (-34.7%)

DUFE (-38.7%)

Malef (-27.4%)

BA (-)

Posted Image

• Like 2

No. Just stating the fact about what I never did, and what the other people are doing.Sorry if my comment about MY integrity and maturity got on your nerve, didn't mean to offend YOU.

Yes, you are so above the rest of us.

I'm very very disappointed with the Tammy number. What on earth are audiences liking about this movie? It's the stupidest film I have seen in decades.

Maybe Melissa McCarthy has engendered that much goodwill
  • Like 2

What I (and many others) have thought about trans4mers since it started.
  • Like 2

I talk about personal experience, but usually this type of comedies over here work in a way like people arrive to the theaters and look at the posters, and they see a comedy with appealing names or something, and they go and see it. Tammy seems like the type of movie that people that go with no movie planned would end up seeing. 

• Like 2

I'm very very happy about T4 going down. Come on!

:cloud9:

Posted Image

• Like 1

I talk about personal experience, but usually this type of comedies over here work in a way like people arrive to the theaters and look at the posters, and they see a comedy with appealing names or something, and they go and see it. Tammy seems like the type of movie that people that go with no movie planned would end up seeing. 

I happen to enjoy MM's performances. The IT may not have been a really good movie but she's always fun to watch and I think many ppl go to watch her perform, that's all. Will be watching Tammy soon.

Posted Image

• Like 2

I happen to enjoy MM's performances. The IT may not have been a really good movie but she's always fun to watch and I think many ppl go to watch her perform, that's all. Will be watching Tammy soon.

Posted Image

I despised IT, Jason Bateman was the only thing I overly liked about it (I found MM alright but not great), however the movie itself wasn't that funny. In fact it was outright disturbing at some parts (Big chuck or whatever his name was... That scene was completely unneeded and handled in a gross out way, not a comedic one)
  • Like 1

Posted Image

I had fun with IT, and I would see Tammy in theaters even with the bad reviews. The only problem here is that Tammy will never get released over here :lol: 

• Like 1