CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

So is Limp Bizkit one of those bands everyone hates like Nickelback?

At one point I may have liked them like a chumpShould I be feeling bad?Should I be feeling good?
  • Like 1

Yeah I remember their house visit last year. That's why I asked if they were coming back. But good luck to you guys.

Thanks! :)9 days away from the due date!Fuck me!
  • Like 3

John who?

Watch The Killer and Hard Boiled ASAP and you will know who Woo is.

Then if you want to indulge in his Hollywood phase, watch Face/Off and Mission Impossible 2. Face/Off is one of the most entertaining movies of all time. It's also very stupid and ridiculous but the fun value is off the charts so it's worth it.

Then for the summation of his career, watch Red Cliff Parts 1 and 2.

• Like 1

I loved Kermode's Sex and the CIty 2 rant...among others. I don't always agree with him, but I enjoy listening to his reviews and find him very entertaining. 

Kermode is one of my heroes. The podcast is ace but his written reviews are great as well.

Also the campest straight man I know.

Watch The Killer and Hard Boiled ASAP and you will know who Woo is.

Then if you want to indulge in his Hollywood phase, watch Face/Off and Mission Impossible 2. Face/Off is one of the most entertaining movies of all time. It's also very stupid and ridiculous but the fun value is off the charts so it's worth it.

Then for the summation of his career, watch Red Cliff Parts 1 and 2.

So basically just watch everything?

So basically just watch everything?

Only the first 2 are essential. But all 5 (since Red Cliff is essentially one giant movie) are worthy viewing for their own reasons.

Edited by 4815162342