CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

There is no way Apes gets a 4.1 multiplier. 

Lol there are so many films like it and when they clicked with audiences , we got way more than a 4x multiplier.

I think your judging it potential too soon.. Avatar 9.8, Pirates1 around 6x+, TDK 4x

Lol there are so many films like it and when they clicked with audiences , we got way more than a 4x multiplier.

I think your judging it potential too soon.. Avatar 9.8, Pirates1 around 6x+, TDK 4x

I would love to be wrong, but I will be shocked if I am. 

There is no way Apes gets a 4.1 multiplier. 

Hmm ID4, ..

Hey Tele what films in the summer can you name that had 3.5 to 5x+ Multis in the last decade??

I would love to be wrong, but I will be shocked if I am. 

It will be tuff but films with extremely nice WOM and a fanbase that can span into generations age

50-70+ have got the potential to get those big multis... I would love at least a 3.5, but Im not ruling out a 4 either.

It will be tuff but films with extremely nice WOM and a fanbase that can span into generations age

50-70+ have got the potential to get those big multis... I would love at least a 3.5, but Im not ruling out a 4 either.

3.5 I could possibly see if it has great leags. However, that would only get it to around 250M.

It would need a 4.2 to 4.3 multiplier to get to 300M and that just isn't going to happen. 

Lol there are so many films like it and when they clicked with audiences , we got way more than a 4x multiplier.I think your judging it potential too soon.. Avatar 9.8, Pirates1 around 6x+, TDK 4x

For it to get 4x multiplier, the 2nd weekend drop needs to be below 40%.
  • Like 2

For it to get 4x multiplier, the 2nd weekend drop needs to be below 40%.

Naah proably more like 45% drop or simply have good weekdays and low drops for 3 weekends. Multiple

ways to the goal Fake.

You know everytime I see  that Avatar opened to  almost 80mil in a super NE storm and still went on to have

a freaking 9.8 Multipler...I'm like are people seriously thinking any film has a chance to beat  the sequel  Domestically or worldwide lol.. That is supreme fanbase love on both ends.. Holy Shit!!!

Edited by Superman001

If it gets 74mil for the weekend it need 4.1 actually ;)

Okay, if it somehow gets to 74M this weekend, I still don't see how it gets a crazy 4.1 multiplier.  

Edited by Empire
  • Like 2

TDK is like a 3.4x multi...

• Like 1

Okay, if it somehow gets to 74M this weekend, I still don't see how it gets a crazy 4.1 multiplier.  

Depends how great a ride the film is for fans.. Man there have been many films that have gotten 5-6x Multis.

WWhy do you consider a 4X multi so impressive Empire.. :P