CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

Not test matches either. The ODIs really need a rethink though. They need to cut it down to 40 overs a side or something.

I love test matches grim.. I just said T20's because some are more interested in it.. But not us we love tests,50's and 20's too..And making 50's overs into two innings too is a good idea imo

I love test matches grim.. I just said T20's because some are more interested in it.. But not us we love tests,50's and 20's too..And making 50's overs into two innings too is a good idea imo

I don't see how 2 innings would work to be honest. Teams pace their innings well in order to maximise the final 15 overs or so, Breaking up the 50 overs into 2 innings would basically be playing 2 T20s back to back. Not the best way to have a game.

• Like 1

I don't see how 2 innings would work to be honest. Teams pace their innings well in order to maximise the final 15 overs or so, Breaking up the 50 overs into 2 innings would basically be playing 2 T20s back to back. Not the best way to have a game.

I think it's still a lot more rather than 2 T20's.. in 20's play if the play goes bad you don't have enough time to get back.. in here they have a chance to that.. it will be interesting just like test sessions but in a more faster way

Watching the game and I'm like okay. Association Football is cool and all to watch, but the best sport to watch on TV is indoor volleyball. Pity it's basically only shown at the Olympics.

I love to play Vollyball but when to watching I'll take football American style. 

I think it's still a lot more rather than 2 T20's.. in 20's play if the play goes bad you don't have enough time to get back.. in here they have a chance to that.. it will be interesting just like test sessions but in a more faster way

Then the question of records etc. comes into view. For example, no one will ever score a double century in an ODI ever again. 10 wickets in an ODI will be seen way more often. It just complicates statistics and record keeping.

Day & night test matches would be awesome if it come into existence  :)

Day & night test matches would be awesome if it come into existence  :)

A test championship is needed badly. And the BCCI needs to have their influence on the ICC stopped. Nothing will ever happen till the BCCI is in charge. I don't understand their issue with referrals and a lot of other things. Almost feels like they are flexing their muscles just because they can. I still can't believe India isn't sending a team to the Asian Games, isn't playing for the country much above other international commitments.

• Like 2

Then the question of records etc. comes into view. For example, no one will ever score a double century in an ODI ever again. 10 wickets in an ODI will be seen way more often. It just complicates statistics and record keeping.

Fast pacing yes right! Thesse T20's somehow complicated the cricket and really slowed down the schedule and beauty of 50's and 20's .. Still i love test cricket and cricket :)