CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

Why? Rise got 176 million. It's already starting from better point than DOFP that followed First Class

The major fanbase for Dawn are Apes. Apes don't go to movie theaters in previews neither first weekend. They need supervision, probably they go on weekdays.

You don't need to be fancy to be eaten. Just big and juicy. Most men like that.

Well a filet can be big and juicy as well, plus tender which a burger lacks. Don't get me wrong, I like a good thick juicy burger often, but if we're celebrating such a glorious occasion, filet is the way to go :)

Oh.....banquets don't work like that :(

Banquets are all pre-paid and laid out in advance. A single person or people can't just order off the menu, they don't work like that. If you wanted sushi, you would probably have to walk to the hotels pub or bar and order it there, pay for it, then bring it to your table.

I'll just get some delivered!

Mods. Can I got some help at the help desk, please?

This is how I did it, copy the embed code from vine, paste it in this box.

Click "More reply options"

Click "HTML"

remove the

and

at the start and end of the embed code

Post reply.

Edited by grim22
  • Like 1

*looks at title* Completely gay, you say? :ph34r:You know what else is completely gay? Adoration for Dame Jolie. And you know where you can find Dame Jolie? GUEST STARRING IN AN ALL-NEW, SHOCKING EPISODE OF THE FORUM GAMES!Don't miss it!

Using Dame for free publicity. :wub:Power of La Jolie :worthy:
  • Like 1

Well a filet can be big and juicy as well, plus tender which a burger lacks. Don't get me wrong, I like a good thick juicy burger often, but if we're celebrating such a glorious occasion, filet is the way to go :)

Unless you like your burger Well Done. Then it sucks.

All this fantasizing about my dream party for us I think has derailed this thread......we should probably bring it back to numbers.

25M+ seems to be the general estimate at the moment.

Give me an all you can eat buffet instead and I'm good.

If I want to eat meat like a burger or a steak I want it big and juicy, not some dainty filet mignon, most men are like that. How is that statement wrong <_<

I love filet mignon. I don't mind dainty and fancy.