CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

Never heard of him, but seriously worse than Hayden christensen?

Hey hits you on the head with the light saber lol... I like Hayden in ROTS and Jumper.

Hes pretty good depending on the role. Sorry your not a fan my friend. I thought he was good in the last prequel

and really good in Jumper(Story needed to be more though) Jumper II with him and his real life GF

should be even better!

• Like 1

I don't give a crap what anyone says, it's sad when at the end of Pokemon first movie when Ash sacrifices himself for the Pokemon. Pikachu tries to resuscitate him.

I didn't cry at that scene...but I'm pretty sure most of the rest of my opening-weekend audience DID.
  • Like 1

Hey hits you on the head with the light saber lol... I like Hayden in ROTS and Jumper.

Hes pretty good depending on the role. Sorry your not a fan my friend. I thought he was good in the last prequel

and really good in Jumper(Story needed to be more though) Jumper II with him and his real life GF

should be even better!

:ohmygod:

Jumper was horrible. Why would you want a Jumper 2?

• Like 2

should be even better!

His best perfomance is Jumper, but he just isn't a good actor. In ROTS he wasn't helped much by the awkward dioluge he was saying.

• Like 1

:ohmygod:

Jumper was horrible. Why would you want a Jumper 2?

I dug it and bought it... Great little action film.... And he had to take out alot from the movie to meet the budget.

Part II will have a deeper story and more about their abilities.. The girl also is a jumper.

Alot of people loved Jumpers.. Dont understand why you hated it, it was BO smash by the way as well.

• Like 1

Some very cool news:

RTH is coming to Toronto in September, presumably for the film festival.  We are more than likely going to meet up, maybe see a movie, have a few drinks, discuss what it's like to be a God. 

You have to start spreading the news lol

Why Africa?

Because I met a travel agent through work who said that going on a safari is great for single people traveling alone.  It's affordable and when you go to the hotel and then book the excursions, they then place you in a group of other travelers so that you are never alone on the trips.  It sounds like a cool vacation.

Africa is way cool  SthA to Vic Falls is good (Namibia great), Serengeti, Zanzibar

Seeing animals in the wild is amazing.... just don't let an Elephant get an interest in you...your gone

Quinoa is awesome. I make a pretty good quinoa succotash :P Don't think I'd want quinoa in burger form, though. Mostly I'm just not a fan of veggies pretending to be meats. Be yourself, veggies. You're good enough, you're smart enough, and gosh darnit people like you.

Yep Quinoa is great, Brown Rice& Quinoa good combo

Apes going to go with 27.5-31

now off to lift heavy shit..and eat Quinoa

• Like 10

His best perfomance is Jumper, but he just isn't a good actor. In ROTS he wasn't helped much by the awkward dioluge he was saying.

everything about jumper is awful.

he's pretty great in shattered glass, i thought. strong in Life as a House too.

• Like 2

I dug it and bought it... Great little action film.... And he had to take out alot from the movie to meet the budget.

Part II will have a deeper story and more about their abilities.. The girl also is a jumper.

Alot of people loved Jumpers.. Dont understand why you hated it, it was BO smash by the way as well.

I hated it because it wasn't any good. 

Don't understand how anyone can like it.  :mellow:

• Like 1