CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

Love Franco, he  proably could have done an interesting job indeed.. Still I think Haydens take

was good. Franco was so good in Apes I, so sorry he didnt return for this sequel.

Jason Earl Clark and his family provide very intresting human characters.

And there is the scene where Caesar is watching the video of Himself and Franco.

Also I'll be upset if Serkis and Kebbel don't get their rightful Oscar noms.

• Like 1

Just because they happened to have a # close to Rth's doesn't mean they are trustworthy. 

Oh, and you twisted my words. I never said don't trust other media for #s. All I said was don't trust #s you hear on the radio. 

Sometimes Radio predictions are from analysts  who are accurate. Obviously you should

use more than one source though. I dont blacklist any of them. The best are Hollywood Reporter,

E.com and Variety.com though

• Like 1

Franco didn't even audition for Anakin. Not sure if he was even approached (he was doing Spider-Man at the same time). But I think he would have done a much better job.I also can't believe Joseph Gordon-Levitt didn't audition/wasn't approached. He also would have been superior. (And I could actually buy JGL aging into Sebastian Shaw...)

Edited by TServo2049
  • Like 2

There was tons of cgi and special effects, but there were actually no real explosions in TF4.

True Story!

I'm lying.

• Like 1

Just saw Pringles promoting Apes on Twitter. No one talks about social media marketing. Theres more to marketing than tv spots and trailers. I still think Apes' marketing was effective. Let the haters hate, Fox.

• Like 2

Sometimes Radio predictions are from analysts  who are accurate. Obviously you should

use more than one source though. I dont blacklist any of them. The best are Hollywood Reporter,

E.com and Variety.com though

Yeah, but next time instead of just saying you heard it on the radio, maybe you should have said who said it on the radio.  :)

• Like 1

Faith Captain, Fait. Don't count 300M out of the cards, this should have monster legs. 

Yep everytime a friend says doubting shit about  apes potential for 300M.. I tell em

Pirates 1 and Avatar...Lol Avatar opened in snow storms and still couldnt be stopped.

Pirates I a floppity 40+M , but thanks to Depps career changing performance--BOOM the multiplier must

have went to a 7+ LOL

• Like 2

They won't. :)

So I'm going to be upset. Also does anyone else think the Oscars should have a Best Blockbuster catagory. I know those films aren't made for the Oscars, but they should recognize some of the good ones. 

• Like 3