CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

Hmmm - I don't know whether to to trust your movie judgement.  After all, you haven't even seen The Princess Bride. B)

Poor life choices doesn't mean he has bad taste in movies.Just means...he makes poor life choices.
  • Like 2

Hmmm - I don't know whether to to trust your movie judgement.  After all, you haven't even seen The Princess Bride. B)

The kid fucking loves HSM. So...yeah.

Still, I don't see how this movie could possibly NOT be amazing!

• Like 2

:WHATanabe:

I haven't seen it yet, but no matter how good it is, I highly doubt it is better than The Dark Knight. 

Critics may disagree with you there. And some of my friends are saying its better than TDK and SM2

I doubt that myself but Ethan has great taste in film and loves TDK.. So this is going t be interesting.

:)... Alot of folks never believed they would experience something beyond movies until

they Saw Avatar.. It is the greatest movie experience of all time when viewed in that IMAX Digital 3D

or in any great Digital 3D Format.. If this ape movie is better than TDK and SM2.. Holy Shit!

• Like 2

Critics may disagree with you there. And some of my friends are saying its better than TDK and SM2

I doubt that myself but Ethan has great taste in film and loves TDK.. So this is going t be interesting.

:)... Alot of folks never believed they would experience something beyond movies until

they Saw Avatar.. It is the greatest movie experience of all time when viewed in that IMAX Digital 3D

or in any great Digital 3D Format.. If this ape movie is better than TDK and SM2.. Holy Shit!

Yes, I meant no direspect to The Dark Knight, but this movie is so amazing. 

• Like 2

Have you even seen HSM? 

Too old for that one, but I know it must have good stuff in it for it to have such a nice following

amongst teens and little ones.. FOlks have to remember great movies dont all have to be adult films.

:).

I mean there are a few cats here that think Nolan is a better film maker than James Cameron.

So opinions vary.. Dont be knocking Ethan or anyone because theyre into HSM..

As HSM last I checked is successful and has a cultfollowing for a reason. :)

• Like 2

Yes, I meant no direspect to The Dark Knight, but this movie is so amazing. 

I hope Dragon2 also brings you back to the franchise my friend. :)

See it in 3D if you can... Parts of the movie and the music and digital landscape of that flying and scenery.

Will make you yell out with Hiccup and his famous call "  THIS IS AMAZINGGGGG!"

• Like 2

Still waiting for any film experience to top the Avatar 3D, music, sense memory

and journey beyond the theaters experience.. Almost everyone I ran into have never felt or seen anything

to match it  and they are all 20-70 something.. That is beyond impressive. :)

Apes is in the high 90s still on RT. What did TDK, CA2 and SM2 get on Rotten?

• Like 1