CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

And there all Sequels LOL. Its shame though no Superhero 3rd Movie has done very well I mean sure there was the TDKR was at 88 and though ti was ok people didn't love it as much as TDK. Maybe cap 3 can get its third sequel into the 90s.

Yes sir.. That would be awesome and disney quickly signed the brothers to direct again.

HHope they do More caps and other marvel films.. Awesome

• Like 2

My Issue with Princess Bride is that its one of the films that if you don't think its the greatest thing ever your a film idiot - like seriously, it became a cult hit after a decade of home video play but the film itself is very shallow. Again though, I realize its an unpopular opinion on movie sites so I generally keep my mouth shut - similar to the fact that I actually find Most of Tyler Perry's stuff half-way funny... guess that's why Baumer and I have always got along. :)

As to the numbers, I am loving the thought of Apes cracking 30m....

• Like 3

Its third sequel would be Cap 4:P

I do hope Cap 3 is eve better than the second one, but let's see how TA develops the MCU and where they go from there.

Sure Whatever LOL. If you want to count Avengers as Caps 2nd Movie.

• Like 1

Very Very good, but I would love 74-80+M :D.. We need a 4x to go for 303 if we get

at least 74. 4x Multi is doable or better I think... Lets see how fox approaches the advertising campaign

as this movie opens.

It's possible, but not liking going to happen.

Edited by Pokearcher
  • Like 2

Kal, Apes isn't going to make 300M. 

Don't bother. If it does 250 million, he'll say it was right on target, within his 220-350 prediction. And if it DOES make 300, you'll never hear the end of it.

• Like 5

Kal, we should be happy with Apes getting top film of the summer - lets not push the 300m train until it's crossing 250 with plenty of steam left. Most thought Inception would get there and it came up short.

• Like 2

Sure Whatever LOL. If you want to count Avengers as Caps 2nd Movie.

Err...no. You missed the point. A THIRD sequel would be the FOURTH movie, as in a SEQUEL is already the SECOND movie by its definition. Cap 2 is the first sequel. Get it?

• Like 1

My Issue with Princess Bride is that its one of the films that if you don't think its the greatest thing ever your a film idiot - like seriously, it became a cult hit after a decade of home video play but the film itself is very shallow. Again though, I realize its an unpopular opinion on movie sites so I generally keep my mouth shut - similar to the fact that I actually find Most of Tyler Perry's stuff half-way funny... guess that's why Baumer and I have always got along. :)

As to the numbers, I am loving the thought of Apes cracking 30m....

Damn sorry you didnt like Tyler Perry films Narnia.. And good to see you in these

walls my battling and fellow Disney buddy.. Hows it been.. I hope you at least liked

Mad BlackWoman and Family Reunion. I agree his later stuff is falling short in quality lately

• Like 2

I'm not sure how you can call a film "shallow" if it's not trying to be deep. "Slight", yes, I could buy that. "Whimsical", yes, that too.

Thank-you, that was actually the word I was trying to put there but my brain is blocked from writing my 40 page paper....

• Like 1

Don't bother. If it does 250 million, he'll say it was right on target, within his 220-350 prediction. And if it DOES make 300, you'll never hear the end of it.

You are right. I shouldn't even bother.  :lol:

• Like 2