Ash Skywalker

Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials | In theaters

I don't understand why people complain about changes from the book to movie even when the author is perfectly fine with it.

I don't understand complaining about changes at all. The fact that Percy Jackson, THG and Divergent are ranked as the worst films of all time at my school is ridiculous.

The Hunger Games, Maze Runner and Divergent all follow the book incredibly closely. Wtf. I felt I was watching the pages of the book appearing on screen in visual form. Don't understand why people would complain.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 3

I don't understand complaining about changes at all. The fact that Percy Jackson, THG and Divergent are ranked as the worst films of all time at my school is ridiculous.

I remember being in fourth grade and everyone throwing a temper tantrum because Grover was.black and Annabeth didn't have blonde hair :lol:

• Like 1

Tried looking if Barry Pepper was in the trailer... guess not :P

Didn't captivate me quite the same way as the second trailer for the first Maze Runner but it did to its job of "raising the stakes" and "marketing a movie that will (hopefully) increase from its predecessor". But, all in all, I still really enjoyed it and will watch it a few more times of course.

I remember being in fourth grade and everyone throwing a temper tantrum because Grover was.black and Annabeth didn't have blonde hair :lol:

People wouldn't dare mention Grover being black because someone would se thrown out the term "racist" but I still haven't heard the end of "Annabeth didn't have blonde hair... what a bad movie."

I don't understand why people complain about changes from the book to movie even when the author is perfectly fine with it.

While I agree with the fact that changes are a necessary part of a movie adaption, I highly doubt any author will voice their dissatisfaction with changes on their yet-to-to-released movie adaption (at least, until a few years later)

When I was in the fourth grade we were arguing about Beetlejuice.

:(

On the bright side, when Telemachos was on the fourth grade he was arguing about the steam train.

I thought for the most part the first one did follow the book, sans the telepathy.  I want this to do well but for some reason hype seems almost nonexistent.  I'm 26 now and realize I'm not part of the core audience for this ad wise, but I just feel like no one's talking about it.  Hopefully it gets a lot of walk up business.

Would love to see this make a play for 150 but have a feeling it's going to do well to reach the first total.  Maybe international will see a big increase.