#ED

Monday Actuals: Apes - 8.2M (Please keep the thread SFW!) | Actuals on p1 and p35

DoFP vs Mal vs Dawn is gonna be fun.

Removing the midnights, Rise had a multiplier of 3.27. If Dawn can match that, which is pretty tough, it would get 228m (3.27*68.5 + 4.1)

• Like 1

DoFP vs Mal vs Dawn is gonna be fun.

Removing the midnights, Rise had a multiplier of 3.27. If Dawn can match that, which is pretty tough, it would get 228m (3.27*68.5 + 4.1)

It's looking like Malef, DOFP and Apes, in that order at this moment.

• Like 2

What will the bus company think, tho? People riding for free and stuff.

That's a longer discussion.  And I'll tell you about it some other time.  We as drivers have full autonomy.  We can let people ride for free or we can make everyone pay.  But the first thing the Transit company is concerned with is safety, money is a distant third.  If it's late at night and someone just needs to get somewhere safely, and they have no money, 99 times out 100 a driver will let them on.  They don't HAVE to but they should.  We are in the eye and could you imagine if you refused someone and they ended up dead....not likely, I know, but still the possibility is there.

Most people pay...most....but some just don't have the coin and they need to get home.  I try to be as kind as possible.....i also tell them that this is a favour and that they should pay it forward sometime.

• Like 9

So if I am ever in Toronto, should I expect a free ride on the bus?  ;)

No, I'd be too busy hitting on you, then I'd lose my job.  :)

• Like 1

I'm really glad I have you guys to entertain me during this Geography class every morning. It would get really dull if I actually paid attention.So thanks.

Edited by Mango
  • Like 2

Posted Image

You have no idea how many times this scene goes throuugh my head when Im working....and of course the line where he says..." No no, he drives the bus...." lol

• Like 4