#ED

Monday Actuals: Apes - 8.2M (Please keep the thread SFW!) | Actuals on p1 and p35

That's a longer discussion.  And I'll tell you about it some other time.  We as drivers have full autonomy.  We can let people ride for free or we can make everyone pay.  But the first thing the Transit company is concerned with is safety, money is a distant third.  If it's late at night and someone just needs to get somewhere safely, and they have no money, 99 times out 100 a driver will let them on.  They don't HAVE to but they should.  We are in the eye and could you imagine if you refused someone and they ended up dead....not likely, I know, but still the possibility is there.

Most people pay...most....but some just don't have the coin and they need to get home.  I try to be as kind as possible.....i also tell them that this is a favour and that they should pay it forward sometime.

You're a nice guy, B! Respect!

• Like 3

You have no idea how many times this scene goes throuugh my head when Im working....and of course the line where he says..." No no, he drives the bus...." lol

Well, as long as it doesn't end up like this...

Posted Image

:ph34r:

• Like 1

I know I am such a party pooper by bringing up the box office all the time, but do Monday numbers usually come this late? It's been awhile since I've followed the box office. Dawn of the Planet of the Apes got me back into it (a movie that deserves every penny it's making).

• Like 1

I did not see this coming. Well, every day there is a new revelation over here, I guess :lol:

Well he did mention it in another thread recently, lol.

I didn't think he was serious at the time. But now I just don't know with that Freudian slip.

• Like 3