#ED

Monday Actuals: Apes - 8.2M (Please keep the thread SFW!) | Actuals on p1 and p35

I have a gruesome tampon story about allowing a drunk stranger to use my bathroom mid-day, St. Patrick's Day a few years back. I wanted to tell it. But, I cannot. It would ruin some posters days. And, possibly haunt some members here for years to come. All that tampon talk earlier brought back the ugly, repressed memory. Now, it will haunt me for the duration of my day.

So... Everyone here expects Guardians to open with over $60M OW DOM, right?

Edited by JohnnyGossamer
  • Like 3

I have a gruesome tampon story about allowing a drunk stranger to use my bathroom on mid-day on St. Patrick's Day a few years back. I wanted to tell it. But, I cannot. It would ruin some posters days. And, possibly haunt some members here for years to come. All that tampon talk earlier brought back the ugly, repressed memory. Now, it will haunt me for the duration of my day

Well don't just leave us here with our dicks in our hands.

• Like 1

I have a gruesome tampon story about allowing a drunk stranger to use my bathroom on mid-day on St. Patrick's Day a few years back. I wanted to tell it. But, I cannot. It would ruin some posters days. And, possibly haunt some members here for years to come. All that tampon talk earlier brought back the ugly, repressed memory. Now, it will haunt me for the duration of my day. So... Everyone here expects Guardians to open with over $60M OW DOM, right?

Spoiler tag it and tell us!!!
  • Like 1

Since we are just posting random shit, here's a funny story from last night at work.

A woman gets on the bus last night and looks sketchy right away.  She comes up to me, basically whispers in my ear and says this:

"Look, I just performed a trick (hooker speak for sex) and the fucker didn't pay me.  I have no money and I just need to get downtown.  I'll give you a blowjob if you let me ride for free."

After stifling a laugh, I replied, "No, that's okay, I'll pass on the offer but I'll get you where you need to go, free of charge."

To which she replied, "It doesn't have to be here and now ( the bus was half full of people), we can meet when you get off work and I can do it in your car."

Now I'm really having a hard time holding in my laughter, but I manage to say, "It's fine, just sit down, relax and the bus ride is free of charge tonight."

Funniest thing that has happened to me so far in my first three weeks.

Lemme guess...she looked more like this:

Posted Image

Than this:

Posted Image

:P

Nah the lana zeb debate was great

It was cool but it dragged a bit at the end. Also, I feel that there are still 2 or 3 people in the world that didn't understood that Cena is gonna win on Sunday and Brock Lesnar will be Triple H's plan C (that was purposed by Heyman last night). So I think they really should try to make those 2 or 3 people understand as well. It is not obvious enough. 

Edited by CJohn