#ED

Monday Actuals: Apes - 8.2M (Please keep the thread SFW!) | Actuals on p1 and p35

I already know the feeling. Having to look through fifty pages after getting up in the morning is not fun.

Meh. I probably needed an incentive to cut back on the time spent on this forum. So it's all good.

• Like 1

Can someone explain the appeal of wrestling to me?

I remember watching something on, like, TNT, on Fridays, 15 years or so ago, and as a 12-year-old, it seemed cool to me, but then, kinda like Santa Clause or the Easter Bunny, it lost its magic.

• Like 1

Meh. I probably needed an incentive to cut back on the time spent on this forum. So it's all good.

True. Thankfully I spend a lot more time doing things outside of the box office forums.

Edited by Pokearcher
  • Like 2

Yeah, wrestling never appeals to me. I kind of still think it's fake.

It's predetermined. There is a difference between fake and predetermined.

This was Randy Orton being busted open last Sunday by a ladder

Posted Image

and the 12 stitches he needed

Posted Image

• Like 3

Can someone explain the appeal of wrestling to me?

I remember watching something on, like, TNT, on Fridays, 15 years or so ago, and as a 12-year-old, it seemed cool to me, but then, kinda like Santa Clause or the Easter Bunny, it lost its magic.

Entertainment value. When it is good and WWE is able to pull some twists in the story lines, it is awesome fun. 

• Like 2