#ED

Monday Actuals: Apes - 8.2M (Please keep the thread SFW!) | Actuals on p1 and p35

But WHY??? Why do I need to keep going back and forth, or even open two tabs, for God's sake???

:rofl: Red, you make it sound like you have to run an actual mile back and forth.

I'm sure you're great at multi-tasking and have gone back from not only two, but MULTIPLE threads at a time. Please. It's really not a big deal, the threads are even close to each other. ^_^

• Like 1

I still don't know anything about Pokémon, so you won't find me complaining about that one.

I will NEVER complain about the lack of Pokemon. But my question is - why the need for the whole "We are the Borg" offensive on behalf of mods? Just stop those derailments when they get out of hand, without moving sub-forums around, issuing contradictory statements (Movie talk will be permitted...sorta...kinda. We'll see.) and generally giving off a fucking creepy, authoritarian vibe.

• Like 2

SKYFALL was appropriately grand visually, but the plot was absurd beyond belief, as was the generally self-serious tone of the movie overall (which was completely at odds with said plot). The villain ended up being pathetically small.

Bond = absurd, gradiose story. Have you even watched the rest of the Bond series? 

• Like 1