15 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it:

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

Movie is bland and forgettable 2/5

Average to Good but enough to get some good laughs...especially the Rob Lowe stuff, the dog stuff and some of the Jack Black lines. Edited by Lazer Deadshot

Thought it was exceptionally funny. Diaz and Segal have terrific chemistry together. It gets a little off beat when the blackmail stuff comes up but still a very fun movie.7. 5/10

• Like 2

Just came back from seeing this.Soooo....I guess it's not a terrible movie, but it's not a really great movie either. I know it's a comedy, but there were a lot of moments in the movie that were kind of really out there and just dumb (like, what parents on earth would ever take their kids with them to break an entering?). Also, I felt the movie had a lot of loop holes. Like, right from the beginning boom! They are doing it. For no reason. Just because. Oh. Now they are just going to get married......for no reason other than she's pregnant. They never put in any character development for these characters at all. Like, who are these two? What are they like? I have no words or personality types to put them in. It just felt so rushed. The ending to me felt rushed too. We never know if she did get the offer from her job or not....I know it sounds like I'm hating on it, there were funny parts. So, I mean, it wasn't bad. It was just eh. I wouldn't really want to buy the movie. I guess id go with others to the movies to see it if I had nothing else better to do. I'd give it a C, 6/10 rating.

Saw it at the cheap theatre Friday night wasn't really all that impressed with it it's forgettable not really that funny it's the same recycled plot done horribly the acting was just wasted though there were two decent cameos(Rob Lowe and Jack Black) that was the only memorable decent thing of this movie also too that kid that was sending the texts I wanted to punch that little shit right in the face. Luckily it's not the worst of this year but it's still not that good but it's not a near time waster anyway a D+

Edited by Maxmoser3

Outside of the scene in Lowe's home, this was a downright boring and unfunny movie. Scenes drag on with little or no payoff and it feels like a one-note joke that was probably more suitable for a CBS sitcom more than anything.

*¼/*****, (D-, 2.6/10, 1/4)

Enjoyable. Very funny at times though many jokes, especially when they attempt awkward humor, fall flat. Some good supporting roles like Rob Lowe and Rob Corddry (hm, 2 Robs :thinking:) and good lead performances that make this a not-so-awful way to spend an hour and a half.

6/10

Cameron Diaz's butt is still spectacular, I don't care if she's older than Tele :D