CJohn

Weekend Estimates: The Purge 28.3M | Apes 36M | Sex Tape 15M | Planes 18M | Godzilla 470k +91% 198.9m!!! | More Numbers on Page 1

I read somewhere that Cameron Diaz goes full naked in Sex Tape. I guess nobody wants to see her without clothes.

Not really

A few weeks back, Cameron promised that we would "see everything" in Sex Tape, but that turned out to be wishful thinking. We do at least get to see her butt at least twice (at the very beginning, and again at the 20 minute mark), and during the second of those two scenes, she shows some sideboob and potentially slips a nip! 

I will not be providing a link for this article :ph34r:

Sex Tape also reportedly got a C Cinemascore grade, pretty ominous for a comedy. Expect it to vanish in two weeks.

But Mattrek said everyone was gonna relate to it!

no, I won't let this go. payback for that CROW thread last year that gave me cancer.

• Like 5

Posted Image

Benedict Cumberbatch harassing a black youth.

:rofl:

But Mattrek said everyone was gonna relate to it!

no, I won't let this go. payback for that CROW thread last year that gave me cancer.

He also said The Purge 2 would do 75-100M DOM. MAKE HIM PAY!!!

Whoever is responsible for this TV Spot should be fired immediately. 

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

Of course she's too old. Any woman over the age of 32 is like a senior citizen.

Who does she think she is, still starring in movies at her age? Go away already

• Like 3

Didn't a Cameron Diaz comedy made like 200M WW just 3 months ago? Can we now say that was all Kate Upton boobs draw power with a tiny bit of Leslie Mann draw power?