iceroll

American Idol Season 11 (And the winner is...)

Ugh 5th WGWG in a row. Jessica should have won. Her performance if "And I am Telling You" tonight with Jennifer Holiday was astounding, I almost shat my pants at the epicness.

Yeah, i seriously don't think I've EVER seen something like that on any singing show. That was like a singing exorcism or something! That shit was crazy! The fact that she went on to lose to a guy who can't even sing a melody after that just proves how ludicrous this show has become.

Comments on what I saw:That had to be the worst proposal idea ever. "You know what'll be a romantic way to pop the question to her? You should do it on an episode of American Idol. And be sure to plug the jewelry store you got the ring from, too!" I sure hope that he already proposed and they decided to do that publicly afterwards, because if not, she should leave his ass.I noticed Jennifer Lopez's performance had some VERY noticeable autotune in it. Made me chuckle.

• Like 1

Comments on what I saw:That had to be the worst proposal idea ever. "You know what'll be a romantic way to pop the question to her? You should do it on an episode of American Idol. And be sure to plug the jewelry store you got the ring from, too!" I sure hope that he already proposed and they decided to do that publicly afterwards, because if not, she should leave his ass.I noticed Jennifer Lopez's performance had some VERY noticeable autotune in it. Made me chuckle.

Yeah that was completely retarded, I thought it wasn't going to be a proposal because Ryan Seacrest faked one a few weeks ago with his girlfriend but when he actually did I was like "Are you kidding me?"

Even though I'm pissed that Phil won it kind of made me appreciate him more as a contestant when he cried during his performance. All season long I thought he was really apathetic and didn't care about being on the show but that last performance really showed that he cared a lot about it.

Ugh 5th WGWG in a row. Jessica should have won. Her performance if "And I am Telling You" tonight with Jennifer Holiday was astounding, I almost shat my pants at the epicness.

Really? Jennifer Holiday was amazing. Jessica disappointed me twice with that song. I really don't think she is as good as you guys make her out to me.Congratulations to Phillip.
  • Like 1

Really? Jennifer Holiday was amazing. Jessica disappointed me twice with that song. I really don't think she is as good as you guys make her out to me.Congratulations to Phillip.

Of course Jennifer Holiday was better at the song, this was HER song in the first place. Jessica Sanchez held her own with the song though, not many people would be able to do what she did on the stage with Jennifer Holiday.

Winning is damn near the kiss of death to these people though, so Jessica might have been better off not winning. I mean, in the 10 seasons prior, they have a 20% success rate as far as winners becoming superstars, Kelly and Carrie. The others either fade into oblivion or are ... Scotty.