Best 3rd (or Beyond) movie in a franchise

Huh.

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Kazahstan

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

Harry Potah and the Hallows of Deathly Part 1

also...

Pirates of the Caribbean At World's End

And... I've run out of movies for now.

As with the comedies thread, I will only go with movies I've seen multiple times:Return of the KingBack to the Future Part IIIReturn of the JediIndiana Jones and the Last CrusadeStar Trek IVStar Trek VIHonorable mentions for movies I've only seen once but really enjoyed on that one viewing:Toy Story 3 [it moved me to tears in the theater, but somehow I've just never gotten around to watching it again. I really should...](And I *almost* put Star Trek III on the top list too, I'm just not sure if it deserves "favorite" status. It IS my favorite - by default - out of the odd-numbered films, I'm just not sure if it deserves "favorite" status.)

Edited by TServo2049
  • Like 1

Third in a franchise:Return of the JediThe last CrusadeAlien 3Jurassic Park IIIRugrats Go WildReturn of the KingRevenge of the SixthPirates At Worlds EndIce Age Dawn of DinosaursTransformers Dark of the MoonParanormal Activity 3Riddick

Edited by Captain Jack Sparrow
  • Like 1

Third in a franchise:Return of the JediThe last CrusadeJurassic Park IIIRugrats Go WildRevenge of the SixthPirates At Worlds EndIce Age Dawn of DinosaursTransformers Dark of the MoonParanormal Activity 3

lol@ rugrats Captain. Your going to get hit on the head for that one LOL :P

Heres mine all

Hmmm:

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

Back to the Future III

ROTK (LOTR 3)

Return of The Jedi

HP3, HP4, HP5, HP7 Part II

XMEN FC, XMEN DOFP

JP3

Bourne Ultimatium

Might as well Put Avatar 3 :P I Know its going to blow my socks off :)

Ice Ace III

MI3  ( SEVEN!! SEVEN !!!  YOU DONT THINK I WILL DO IT!"" ) -- " GODDDDD IM GOING TO KILLLLL YOU!!!"

MI4 (HOly Smokes --The Debut of Brad Bird as LA Director is astounding--Best MI and one of the best

spie films of all time easily!)

SKY Fall.. Mr Bond at his best, possibly of all time.. Though I gotta give nods to Octopussy, For Your eyes only, The Man with the Golden Gun, Golden Eye and the One with Halle Berry and Pierce.

Edited by Superman001
  • Like 3

I can't believe I forgot Return of the King Kal!!!Anyway, Hobbit 3 will join the list later this year. :)Also, I have never seen Back to the Future 3 or Mission Impossible 3... Must watch those!

I find Back to the Futere 3 disapointing, M:I3 is fucking amaizng(bt not as fucking amazing as Ghost Protocol) 

I can't believe I forgot Return of the King Kal!!!Anyway, Hobbit 3 will join the list later this year. :)Also, I have never seen Back to the Future 3 or Mission Impossible 3... Must watch those!

hah hah thats why your brother in arms was about to brain you on the noggin... LMAO

Wonder what our pals  Ethan , Ash, K1, Estasy, Archer , JGAR,  Neo, Tele, Baum etc will put in here as there top 3 of a franchise and beyond.

• Like 1

I find Back to the Futere 3 disapointing, M:I3 is fucking amaizng(bt not as fucking amazing as Ghost Protocol) 

GRR.. You didnt like Back to the Future3??? I thought it was one of the best ends to triology of all time. It could have been a bigger final film, but I still enjoyed it .

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade and ROTK are proably the finest 3rd parts of a franchise in history tho.

I agree with you that Ghost protocol was the fucking epic!!  :)

And the debut of Brad bird as a live action director... Wow!

Edited by Superman001
  • Like 1

GRR.. You didnt like Back to the Future3??? I thought it was one of the best ends to triology of all time. It could have been a bigger final film, but I still enjoyed it .  Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade and ROTK are proably the finest 3rd parts of a franchise in history tho. I agree with you that Ghost protocol was the fucking epic!!  :) And the debut of Brad bird as a live action director... Wow!

BTTF 3 was good just not as good as the other two, also got to bring up The Borne Ultimatum.
  • Like 1