Olive

Weekend Numbers: GOTG - 94M (PG 180) [25.5M Sunday (Spatula) Cancel the Godzilla legs!]

That's an amazing number for Guardians. But there has not been one true $100m opener this year. Not only was TF4 fudged, but it also had previews.Sad, but MJ1 will be the only true $100m+ opener this year.

• Like 2

That's an amazing number for Guardians. But there has not been one true $100m opener this year. Not only was TF4 fudged, but it also had previews.Sad, but MJ1 will be the only true $100m+ opener this year.

MJ1 is going to blow everything out of the water domestically at the box office. 

• Like 3

Interstellar, Hobbit, BH6, and MJ1 are not all gonna be 300m+ grossers and people really need to lower their Holiday expectations if they think that. Odds are MJ1 is the only of the 4 to hit the mark.

I think Interstellar and MJ1 are the only ones that make over 300M+ out of those 4. I have Hobbit at 286M & BH6 around 250M. 

Anyways GOTG is clearly having the family pull with that Sat and possible early WOM already kicking in. Would be awesome to get an IM1 multi so something could pull 300 this summer. Not that I'm holding my breath for that. 2.5x in this summer seems to be good.

I think Interstellar and MJ1 are the only ones that make over 300M+ out of those 4. I have Hobbit at 286M & BH6 around 250M. 

Interstellar better have WOM of the decade to get 300, cause I really don't think its OW will put it in contention for that.

• Like 1

Interstellar better have WOM of the decade to get 300, cause I really don't think its OW will put it in contention for that.

I think it will have amazing WOM coming off a bigger than expect OW.

Edited by Empire