Olive

Weekend Numbers: GOTG - 94M (PG 180) [25.5M Sunday (Spatula) Cancel the Godzilla legs!]

Nolan has his own fanbase - like Speilberg.

But it is not big to ensure a 90m OW maybe a 4m preview. I think he has a fanbase but not a large fanbse, Most people like franchise or actors. Few care about directors and they ones that do tend to big on film. 

As opposed to the Mickeys, Donalds, Buzzes, Sullys, Cookie Monsters, and Nemos he's already getting? :lol:

When are gonna get him his first Mad Max plush toy?

• Like 1

I am thinking a 55-60m OW and a 190m total. It is not that much of a counter jinx.

You have gotten soft. Or maybe all the jinxing power already went into that AoU club.Don't worry though, Tele is helping you out on that front with his Interstellar club.

You have gotten soft.Or maybe all the jinxing power already went into that AoU club.Don't worry though, Tele is helping you out on that front with his Interstellar club.

I have recruited members for my Aou team. I know BKB will join when he is back and more people will join when they see the trailers. 

Maybe one of there movies announced will be good. DC is usually really bad or really good. They do not know any middle ground. I hope there Sandman is good sounds like a different concept with dreams that could be cool if done right. The rest movies sound lame and trying to be like a Marvel copy cat.

I think Marvel just proved Green Lantern flopping had nothing to do with being a space comedy and had everything to do with execution.Hopefully they'll realize non-Batman/non-Superman properties aren't that risky if you do proper quality control.
  • Like 1

I think Marvel just proved Green Lantern flopping had nothing to do with being a space comedy and had everything to do with execution.Hopefully they'll realize non-Batman/non-Superman properties aren't that risky if you do proper quality control.

I would prefer WB to focus on something else. 

I have an odd feeling that if I play my cards right, I might see Guardians five times this week (And only have to pay for the first two of those!)

...and poor BOYHOOD remains unwatched.

(edit: stupid autocorrect).

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 4

I would prefer WB to focus on something else. 

Well they have to do something with those properties. Comic book movies are lucrative. They just need somebody at the helm with a vision.

• Like 2