ladyevenstar22

SHARKNADO 1 & 2 (SYFY)

feel free to discuss both movies in this thread as there seem to be none anywhere , or my search skills on this forum suck!

i'm watching the sequel right now and i'll be commenting live if i remember too 

loving the intro scene on plane so far, sky looks ominous and tara reid is surprisingly less tan-tastic! hmmm she must have noticed she looked a wee bit orange in the first  :lol:

I was skeptical they could make the 2nd as ridiculously, horribly fantastic as the 1st, but they did. In fact I think they outdid the first. :lol:The best part is they know damn well how stupid it is and fully embrace it. The cameos had me LOL'ing. I mean, Ted Striker as the pilot and Judd Hirsch as a taxi driver? bwahahaha

• Like 2

what a ride!!!! damn those new-yorkers ain't scared of nothing , scary the arsenal they have hidden in trunk of their cars 

guess you gotta be prepared !!! to quote the mayor "sharks bite but we bite back" (smtg like that)

matt lauer and other newscasters were a hoot, i was lmao at how serious they were talking about the sharknado , they were hardly phased by it , oh well just another regular crazy day in the big apple !

i enjoyed it , its the best kind of brainless popcorn flick A+

oh and vivica fox was badass , i was kinda rooting for tara reid to get killed so she and ian ziering could ride off in the sunset as 2 badass sharknadoes chasers , but kudos to tara for improvising with her borg hand , very handy :P

I was skeptical they could make the 2nd as ridiculously, horribly fantastic as the 1st, but they did. In fact I think they outdid the first. :lol:The best part is they know damn well how stupid it is and fully embrace it. The cameos had me LOL'ing. I mean, Ted Striker as the pilot and Judd Hirsch as a taxi driver? bwahahaha

omg that plane scene was all kinds of wtf :wtf:  :rofl:   :rofl:  :mouthdropped: down to the landing! 

Yeah the first ten minutes of part 2 almost made it the best movie of the year :P

I still love the overkill of the first one where the girl falls out of a helicopter to her obvious death, then just to be swallowed by a shark in midair  :rofl:

Yes I know she was rescued later in an even more insane way by somehow finding the same shark that ate her when he was chainsawing out :P

See, you have to just look at the absurdity of it a different way. Don't take anything about it seriously. The ridiculous events are what make it hilarious. If a guy uses a shark as a parachute to make it safely down to the ground from the top of the Empire State Building, don't get mad because it's so stupid. It's supposed to be. Just laugh at the absurdity of it. I mean come on, the fact that someone intentionally came up with that, knowing how silly it is, is hilarious.

• Like 2