filmscholar

Weekend Numbers (pg119) Turtles 65M, GOTG 41.5

The funny thing B is that Bay didnt direct this and Im glad another director had a chance to shine, as bay could have directed

this one as well. :)

I think if he didn't have AOE he would of directed it.

This August is up on last years by a fair amount and that was the record. This could be the first billion dollar August :)

• Like 2

So wait, we're all in love with Liebesman now? Where was all this for BATTLE LOS ANGELES or WRATH OF THE TITANS?

Who loves him?  This opening has nothing to do with him and more to do with the Turtles brand name and Bay's backing, imo.

• Like 2

I told you Kayom.. The adults and kids... Proved Turtle power hasnt died off completely at all..

And its some pizza in the face for haters with the 20-40M max OW predicts lol

lol I predicted 30 M - 40 M.

• Like 1

He directed the freakin' movie! You'd think Bay did from all these posts.

Well, yes, the internet, and this site, hates BAY.  And according to FTF, only movies he deems quality should make money.

lol I predicted 30 M - 40 M.

Lol you know  I love you buddy.. I would never call you a hater.. At least Im sure you thought it could do more and didnt have hateful

statements like Turtles is trash and  is a dead franchise past its glory days..

LOL Loving the Shell Shock!!! lol-Them people In Superherohype talking a bunch of shit that noo bay named flop is going to beat Guardians this weekend need f@@king suicide watch.

Just Wait Kayom and Baumer when their precious  Avengers 2 loses by a billion to 2 billion when Avatar 2 hits and may just lose to Batman and Superman..

I cant wait to here what they say next lol

• Like 1

Don't be on it.  

Damn skippy as seems the really critics the freaking turtle fans and GA are feeling this version.

And hopefully they redo the facial design B... Im still wondering wtf is up with the CGI dude that did the faces.. I mean

dont they watch the Toons lol.. Im getting used to these mugs now though.. lol Still would like an update to their facial look for Turtles 2

Why not? Looks like its reaction is as poor as Liebesman's other movies

Reactions?  lol, from who?  Are kids filling out surveys now?

TMNT will drop about 55% next weekend....pretty standard.  

• Like 2