filmscholar

Weekend Numbers (pg119) Turtles 65M, GOTG 41.5

I think he's harmful to the industry and even though I don't usually watch his films, their success has an impact on movies that do (and more importantly, movies that don't) get made. 

What an enormous crock of shit.  Harmful because entertain people?  Take your sanctimony and go watch The Artist and marvel at the sound quality.

• Like 8

What an enormous crock of shit.  Harmful because entertain people?  Take your sanctimony and go watch The Artist and marvel at the sound quality.

Is that Bay he is dissing Baumer?

Bay has done great films like the Island, The ROck, Armageddon and Transformers 1 and 3... People keep forgetting the power Bay is truly capable of when he hits his mark. Well if the gent post above was another Bay Hater. I love alot of his films.

He sort of dropped the ball with Transformers 4 quality wise though :(.. But I didnt hate it by any means like I hated the POS

Spiderman 2 and that wack ending

• Like 2

The last TMNT (2007) only had an 8.5% bump on Saturday in March, with no previews/midnights. I doubt this version is more family friendly than the animated version.

Could play out something like this

18.4 (-20%)

13.8 (-25%)

Edited by eXtacy

I think he's harmful to the industry and even though I don't usually watch his films, their success has an impact on movies that do (and more importantly, movies that don't) get made. 

This guy's literally talking shit about something he hasn't even watched. At least form your own opinions about his films instead of sheeping along to other internet trolls and movie critics.

Like it or not, your tastes don't determine what kind of films other people find enjoyable and how much money a certain "type" of movie makes.

• Like 2

They have went down while Turtles goes up. The west coast/night is going to the Turtles, it seems.

Seeing GOTG drop to a possible 40 mill makes me very happy.