Johnny Wiseau

films you love but everyone else hates

Depends?Critically hated films? I can't think of any movie with horrible RT ratings that I could say that I love, maybe a few I found entertaining (but usually for the wrong reasons).If you mean generally disliked movies on say IMDb quite a few such as Snowpiercer.On here, I can't think of one off the top of my head but I'm sure there are a few.

Edited by The Panda

Knowing- I consider the film to be a near suspense masterpiece, but most people either haven't heard of it or if they have they thinks it's terrible because of Nicolas cage

Knowing is one of the best SF movies ever made imo. It's just electric, keeps you glued to the screen. 

• Like 1

Knowing- I consider the film to be a near suspense masterpiece, but most people either haven't heard of it or if they have they thinks it's terrible because of Nicolas cage

Knowing is really underrated,I dare day it's a great movie and Nic Cage was good in it..but..

the movie decided to go full retard in the last 20 mins  :ph34r:  which repulsed many including me..wtf were they thinking with that 3rd act?