Olive

Weekend Numbers (4 day estimates pg 35)

This is obviously a case of pre-selling the distribution rights = a profitable film. No matter what the box office is.

If they pre-sell November Man 2 in enough overseas territories, there's no reason not to make it.

Of course though the better it does over seas the more they can pre-sell the next for.  Also for this one it's a pick up for Relativity and the next I gather they're they're involved from the start.

Avengers 3 is going to make a shittillion dollars.

It helps that the last two Marvel movies created some goodwill and momentum where Thor: Dark World (and to a lesser extent IM3) dropped the ball a bit.Edit: oops, you're talking about Avengers 3 and I thought you meant Avengers:AOU lol. Edited by AJ2k

It helps that the last two Marvel movies created some goodwill and momentum where Thor: Dark World (and to a lesser extent IM3) dropped the ball a bit.

I think people have already forgotten Thor 2 exists now. That's how memorable it was.