lilmac

Nostalgic Films central database

Flight of the Navigator

Saw this in theaters.  I remember seeing a blooper during the movie though.  Someone's finger (boom mike operator?) briefly appeared on screen!

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate FactoryThe Neverending StoryHome AloneThe Santa Clause

I cannot believe I didn't say Neverending Story.  I saw Star Wars relatively late so this was my Star Wars.  It had a huge impact on my love for movies.  I remember vividly my first time watching it and still recall the fear I had as Atreyu walked through the gates.

Edited by lilmac
  • Like 1

I cannot believe I didn't say Neverending Story. I saw Star Wars relatively late so this was my Star Wars. It had a huge impact on my love for movies. I remember my first time watching it so vividly. I still recall the fear I had as Atreyu walked through the gates.

That movie has a haunting otherworldly beauty to me. Out of those four I listed, it is the film that evokes the most nostalgic feelings for me.I previously elaborated on it in my post on the RTM thread. Edited by TServo2049
  • Like 1

I was 13 when I saw the first one, but I was actually debating with myself whether to put the LOTR trilogy on my "nostalgic" list. I ultimately left it off and just stuck with stuff from when I was actually a child, but LOTR is the one thing from my adolescence that could qualify as "nostalgic" to me.

Edited by TServo2049