Ent

MONDAY NUMBERS (09.22.2014)

Again. It's a movie appealing mostly to young people so weekday numbers will be shot. That's the price you pay when you decide to open in September

With no other competition on the weekends til Nov.  It will do fine on those days if not good in weekdays.

• Like 1

Empire, are you going to go to the Chicago Film Festival to see Oliver Stone or Reese Witherspoon?  Stone will be there at 3:30 on October 12th and Witherspoon at 6:30 on October 23rd.  If you bring one of your DVDs and a sharpie marker, they will likely sign for you in the lobby at AMC movie theater.

Edited by Ando81

Empire, are you going to go to the Chicago Film Festival to see Oliver Stone or Reese Witherspoon?  Stone will be there at 3:30 on October 12th and Witherspoon at 6:30 on October 23rd.  If you bring one of your DVDs and a sharpie marker, they will likely sign for you in the lobby at AMC movie theater.

I wish, but I live like 4 hours from Chicago and I don't have the free time to go.

Maze Runners drop was a bit bigger than Enders Game. But is it possible that that can be attributed to the fact that because Enders Game is an older book, that some of its audience is older than that if the Maze Runner (and therefore not in school)?

• Like 2

Maze Runners drop was a bit bigger than Enders Game. But is it possible that that can be attributed to the fact that because Enders Game is an older book, that some of its audience is older than that if the Maze Runner (and therefore not in school)?

Also, it's September. Drops are slightly easier early November, still not good or anything.

• Like 3

Shouldnt you wait to see if the reviews of their appearance are good or not?

Also, it's September. Drops are slightly easier early November, still not good or anything.

I still don't see how this couldn't maybe pull a 55-57% drop this weekend. An o/u 15M maybe?

This does worry me a bit because Ender had almost no legs.

WHAT THE FUCK 

I WAS IN CHICAGO EARLIER TODAY

KJLDSGJLKSDHLSJLHLKFS

• Like 1