CJohn

Weekend Estimates: Gone Girl - 26.8M | Dracula Untold - 23.5M | Alexander - 19.1M | Annabelle - 16.4M | The Judge - 13.3M

WB is one of the most schizo marketing departments ever. Sometimes they sell a movie better than the actual movie, sometimes they sell a movie WORSE than the actual movie (I'm looking at you, original Edge of Tomorrow campaign...)

I think TW lost some of its epic marketers to Disney and Fox....So thats why its been screwball comedy sometimes with their Campaigns..lol

Mel Gibson financed Passion with his own money which at the time was seen as a crazy idea but he did great business out of it.

Didnt realise that Keanu was made that much. Good that he gave some of it to the crew.

Yeah Jonwo, Keanu will always be in bright light in Hwood circles or any circles for him not forgettign the little guys despite making all that money from the Matrix Franchise. Matrix 4 and 5 coming up for him next and Bill and Ted 3.. Good Times :).

He seems to have a problem with crazy folks breaking into his mega mansion lately(Lol check the recent news crazy -two crazy people broke in back to back and the Hwood Tours bus unfortunately goes right past his mansion.. I think keanu may need to move)

Yikes!!

They said the holiday predictions would be up in three weeks, at a time when they were still active on Twitter. As I said, if they are going away, what if this decision was so sudden that they didn't even know about it until Thursday?

Edited by TServo2049
  • Like 1

I just don't know where I'm going to find WW totals now. I clicked on Dracula Untold on this site and for a WW, they just decided to add together last week's 24 markets and their projection for the US this week :S

*edit* Nevermind! It's back! It's back online!

*2nd edit* But there is no new data for Friday or today. I wonder if they will post that?

Edited by Frozen
  • Like 1

But no new data on BOM yet though and their twitter (and Ray Subers') is still quiet. Amazon better not mess with BOM, unlike when the forums were shut down, BOM "shut down" news yesterday received major news in industry sites.