Lazer

What TV Provider do you use...and What are your Favorite TV Stations?

7 members have voted

1. 1. What TV Provider do you use...and What are your Favorite TV Stations?

• Cable
    • FIOS
    • Direct TV
    • Dish Satelite
    • ONLY BASIC TV
    • SOMETHING OTHER THAN THE 5 ABOVE
    • NO TV AT ALL

On you favorite channels, they can be either broadcast like NBC CBS ABC or premium like HBO History or any others...

Edited by Lazer Deadshot

Moved-and the only one you can have out here is Comcast I believe. Which one thing that does suck is you can't get basic service-only the more higher priced deluxe things. (Which stinks for tons of people)

• Like 1

Moved-and the only one you can have out here is Comcast I believe. Which one thing that does suck is you can't get basic service-only the more higher priced deluxe things. (Which stinks for tons of people)

Thanks for the move.....

I just got TWC cable as it was the fastest to get set up, with free installation, and best of all, no 2 year contract that the others have.

I got almost every movie and sports channel to see which ones I like...but the bill is 200, which includes the Internet and home phone. LUCKILY I ALSO GOT A 50 credit, due to some installation problems. So now it is 150. Then I will cancel the ones I don't want in the 2 month. But for the first month it is great, as there are always 10 things to watch.

Yeah Netflix or thru apps on my iPad and plug them into the tv

As someone who is alittle technically challenged.....

how do you plug them into the TV...by a HDMI cord or a wireless adapter like a Smart TV or Google Chrome Cast/Apple TV/etc device???

Besides Netflix what are some of the other good apps that you use...and what websites are good to watch?

• Community Manager

I have a TV antenna so I can get the free over-the-air channels on my TV. It mostly works but mostly FOX and sometimes ABC occasionally give me problems.

Most of the TV I watch is through a Roku that allows me to stream content on my TV or on my laptop.

• Like 1

I have a TV antenna so I can get the free over-the-air channels on my TV. It mostly works but mostly FOX and sometimes ABC occasionally give me problems.

Most of the TV I watch is through a Roku that allows me to stream content on my TV or on my laptop.

Right now I am using an HDMI cord, but I want to go wireless......any opinion on what are the best or benefits of Roku, Google Chrome Cast, Apple TV or any others, that you know of....

What are the best WebSites that you use as I only know Netflix, Hulu, Crackle and CBS.Com....

I have Dish.

Comcast expected you to pay a month in advance. It was expensive as fuck and they had shitty service.

We have none of those problems with Dish though their current dispute with Turner channels will potentially wreck our TV schedule.

My favorite channels: 

AMC

HBO

FX

Cartoon Network Adult Swim

Comedy Central

• Like 1

As someone uses Vios, how is that?

And I was told that Dish Satelite is better for International programs???? While Direct TV is better for Sports Programing....As all other stuff is pretty much the same....

Anyone know about the above....

Also what are the best internet website channels for TV, Movies and Sports?

THANK/MUCH APPRECIATED IN ADVANCE.

• Community Manager

Right now I am using an HDMI cord, but I want to go wireless......any opinion on what are the best or benefits of Roku, Google Chrome Cast, Apple TV or any others, that you know of....

What are the best WebSites that you use as I only know Netflix, Hulu, Crackle and CBS.Com....

I've had zero issues with Roku and I know that after someone used my Roku, they bought one for themselves. Chrome Cast is smaller (it's like a thumb drive) and I'm guessing the Apple TV actually lets you use your iTunes stuff.

The only websites I tend to use are Netflix, Hulu, CBS.com but occasionally Amazon Prime has something.