Olive

Avengers: Age of Ultron OS Thread | $945.7M OS | $1.405B WW

My dad was one of those guys who ponied up $100 (plus costs for alcohol + food since he threw a viewing party) and was disappointed.

But would he have hone to ta2 if there was no fight. I assume the fight crowd is older than the marvel crowd. Marvel more into MMA iwould assume

But would he have hone to ta2 if there was no fight. I assume the fight crowd is older than the marvel crowd. Marvel more into MMA iwould assume

Oh yes. Earlier this week, I jokingly asked my mom if they're planning to watch Ultron and she said yes, but they'll have to do it Sunday because of the fight (they are also from south Texas and the Spurs are our big team there, so that game was on before the fight).

My parents (in their late 50s) go to the movies every Saturday as their "date night" unless my dad is working.

Edited by pensivepenguin
  • Like 1

FF7 fell 30% sat then 28% sunday. IM3 10% then 30%. TA 1 held tight -13% , -18%.

We will see the size of the impact in sn hour.

If Sun flat to down 10% could be 8-16m impact

down 20-30%, very little and WOM not good.

FF7 fell 30% sat then 28% sunday. IM3 10% then 30%. TA 1 held tight -13% , -18%.

? 10% impact or not even with TA1 WOM could not achieve that especially with that high number 

Edited by Cy n

We won't know the true impact until actuals come in on Monday.  All that will be posted in an hour are the weekend estimates  that will include a Sunday number which, to me, has more than the usual variables going for it (not the least of which is that fight's effect) that it could potentially be something different by Monday afternoon.

But this is the OS thread so let's talk OS.

We won't know the true impact until actuals come in on Monday.  All that will be posted in an hour are the weekend estimates  that will include a Sunday number which, to me, has more than the usual variables going for it (not the least of which is that fight's effect) that it could potentially be something different by Monday afternoon.

But this is the OS thread so let's talk OS.

Yeah its OS but there is a WW discussion here as well if you havent noticed.

Yeah its OS but there is a WW discussion here as well if you havent noticed.

I did. I just expect more discussion of the OS numbers in the "Avengers: Age of Ultron OS Thread" instead of domestic numbers.  If I was specifically looking for the latter, I head to the weekend thread.

Anyway, any OS numbers so far?

Edited by pensivepenguin

I did. I just expect more discussion of the OS numbers in the "Avengers: Age of Ultron OS Thread" instead of domestic numbers.  If I was specifically looking for the latter, I head to the weekend thread.

Anyway, any OS numbers so far?

from other thread it hold well over this weekend except indian,even breaking hard some record in latin,still got a chance to hit 200M oversea 2nd weekend