Olive

Avengers: Age of Ultron OS Thread | $945.7M OS | $1.405B WW

My mistake. Its second Fri was 17% lower than its first. $200M less likely bu still ahead from first Avengers. Defo $650M by Sun.

Where did you get the last Friday's number? Nothing was reported after Thursday which was over 44Million. I think 2nd Friday number should be bigger.

• Like 1

Where did you get the last Friday's number? Nothing was reported after Thursday which was over 44Million. I think 2nd Friday number should be bigger.

This Friday's Deadline article says that it was 17% behind last Friday. Last Friday's wasn't explicitly reported.

This Friday's Deadline article says that it was 17% behind last Friday. Last Friday's wasn't explicitly reported.

Ok. But numbers don't make sense then. Saturday and Sunday are the 2 biggest days OS so numbers don't add up if this Friday did 53M.

• Like 1

India saw a 70% drop from last Friday despite it being a holiday thanks to a few major releases in all languages, especially the Tamil release of Uttama Villain. Will most likely end below 100 Crore gross, should end with 14-15M gross.

Ok. But numbers don't make sense then. Saturday and Sunday are the 2 biggest days OS so numbers don't add up if this Friday did 53M.

Now that I think about it, last weekend's numbers wouldn't add up. Really dunno. I find these numbers quite weird but since these numbers are official, I guess there's no room for doubt?

Now that I think about it, last weekend's numbers wouldn't add up. Really dunno. I find these numbers quite weird but since these numbers are official, I guess there's no room for doubt?

We can always have doubts and I do in this case. Plus Saturday would have to be just flat from last Friday so something definitely wrong.

Edited by druv10

Didnt I see somewhere 57m OS fri. If its holiday inflated then wouldnt it be a 150 weekend? 430 total? 700 final? -chi & jap

If TA2 performs like IM3 and Ff7 from  OW then it will only be looking at 490 dom

If japan disappoints and china comes in less than 250 then # 1 WW is tight race

I dont think the fight put that much a dent into saturday. That 4m subs. Maybe 16m viewer. Nit like its superbowl.

1.5b and beating FF7 is far  from locked. Lets see how sunday performs

From what I've read, the attendance in theaters in LA and SF last night was decimated so ...

• Like 1

From what I've read, the attendance in theaters in LA and SF last night was decimated so ...

yh biggest fight for over a decade 100% dented avengers sat gross was so hyped everywhere all over twitter.