Olive

Fast & Furious 7 | 1165.6m overseas | 1518.6m Worldwide | Crosses $1.5 Billion Worldwide / 3m from passing The Avengers WW total!

They all reports the numbers Universal sent to them.

I don't think that is true in this case. Mojo changed their overseas number to the $1.169.000.000 number, which was a rounded version of what The-Numbers had weeks ago. I emailed BOM this morning around 6am EST asking if they got their numbers from a separate source than UPI's self reported numbers. Now the international number matches what was listed on UPI's site as of a few hours ago. 

Just let it go Quigley, it's happening. FF7 has beaten both TA and AOU Overseas and WW.

I think I've got sufficient box office knowledge to trust myself when I feel I shouldn't let go and it turns out I was right. I'm not saying it won't happen (or that it will) but it certainly didn't happen last weekend, as the false BOM numbers suggested.

FUCK!

It was already 3rd all-time WW, then goes down to 4th again.

That $1.511b gross is inaccurate, should be already in $1.52b.

How is the gross reported by Universal innaccurate? They update the overseas take hourly.

I think this is one of those cases where people are letting their feelings carry them away. Furious 7 passed $1.5B, which was the big important milestone. Who cares if it finishes 4th or 3rd. Both it and Avengers are getting bumped down the list by Jurassic World next month anyhow. 

Edited by kswiston
  • Like 2

I could see a case where 6 or 7 months from now...maybe BOM updates the WW gross of FF7 to a higher gross.

It happened before with big movies...like Paramount did with TF4, for example.

Last year, that film was at $1.088B, then some months later, it was at $1.091B, and now 1 and an half month ago, it tallied up to $1.104B.

• Like 2

I could see a case where 6 or 7 months from now...maybe BOM updates the WW gross of FF7 to a higher gross.

It happened before with big movies...like Paramount did with TF4, for example.

Last year, that film was at $1.088B, then some months later, it was at $1.091B, and now 1 and an half month ago, it tallied up to $1.104B.

Good point, but did Paramount fudge it past $1.1b?

FUCK!

It was already 3rd all-time WW, then goes down to 4th again.

That $1.511b gross is inaccurate, should be already in $1.52b.

That's what I'm saying...like it wasn't enough that domestic tracking has stopped, given that it would gross at least 1 more million, let alone the nonsense that overseas Furious 7 grossed only 495k according to the last time update...smh

If Paramount can fudge 16 mil why can't Universal 5...?

Edited by scooby845