Olive

Fast & Furious 7 | 1165.6m overseas | 1518.6m Worldwide | Crosses $1.5 Billion Worldwide / 3m from passing The Avengers WW total!

I don't get how Furious 7 made more money domestic previous weekend than overseas.. I mean according to box office it made 495 k OS...wth? And I got a feeling that it's majorly under reported...As far as I am concerned thenumbers.com is way more up to date site...As a die hard F&F and F7 fan I really hope it out-grosses Avengers...Someone here said by the end of its run somewhere mid July F7 will outgross TA1... And I still dont get it why is the run of F&F movies so short.. I mean 15 weeks? really?

And one more thing...why did F7 open in only 67 markets while Ultron in 92?? It aint fair....

By the way where do you find Universal's report on box office numbers?

And why the heck Universal doesn't fudge it??

Edited by scooby845

I don't get how Furious 7 made more money domestic previous weekend than overseas.. I mean according to box office it made 495 k OS...wth? And I got a feeling that it's majorly under reported...As far as I am concerned thenumbers.com is way more up to date site...As a die hard F&F and F7 fan I really hope it out-grosses Avengers...Someone here said by the end of its run somewhere mid July F7 will outgross TA1... And I still dont get it why is the run of F&F movies so short.. I mean 15 weeks? really?

And one more thing...why did F7 open in only 67 markets while Ultron in 92?? It aint fair....

By the way where do you find Universal's report on box office numbers?

And why the heck Universal doesn't fudge it??

Because they are very busy tracking JW and Minions.

$7m seems small for the current total of $1.511b but actually it is so far away. How can you earn those $7m from a 2-month old movie while several record-breaking blockbusters (JW, IO, Minions) are showing. Not easy for Studio or anyone to fudge that amount of money.

$7m seems small for the current total of $1.511b but actually it is so far away. How can you earn those $7m from a 2-month old movie while several record-breaking blockbusters (JW, IO, Minions) are showing. Not easy for Studio or anyone to fudge that amount of money.

Yeah..but it seems a lot of numbers overseas are underreported...you could sneak in a few millions over there..just look at the-numbers.com Furious 7 is way over Avengers over there...

By the way why did F7 open in only 67 markets while AOU in 92?? And I noticed Universal stopped tracking Furious 7 domestic numbers...why is that?

Btw...how do you delete a post on this forum...???

Yeah..but it seems a lot of numbers overseas are underreported...you could sneak in a few millions over there..just look at the-numbers.com Furious 7 is way over Avengers over there...

By the way why did F7 open in only 67 markets while AOU in 92?? And I noticed Universal stopped tracking Furious 7 domestic numbers...why is that?

Btw...how do you delete a post on this forum...???

They likely have to pay gross percentages to at least some of the cast. Coming in third place is not worth paying hundreds of thousands of dollars in gross participation that the film didn't actually make. 

Wow, earlier this year no one expected F7 to accomplish this achievement, let alone outgrossing Avengers: AOU.

Don't jump the gun...no one else is reporting this and Universal is usually all over these announcements with glowing press releases

• Like 1

Disgust: We are talking about Ketih Simanton here. Don't hope for much accuracy. He'll probably change it in a day or two again.

Fear: But what if he's right?

Anger: That ridiculous film! How on Earth did this happen!

Sadness: Well, this was bound to happen sooner or later.

Joy: [Gone forever]

• Like 2

Don't jump the gun...no one else is reporting this and Universal is usually all over these announcements with glowing press releases

The-numbers had this figure for a while. I think BOM has just updated. JW might overtake it though.