Olive

Fast & Furious 7 | 1165.6m overseas | 1518.6m Worldwide | Crosses $1.5 Billion Worldwide / 3m from passing The Avengers WW total!

UPI is also reporting the same.

http://upi-boxoffice.com/

One thing to note is every blockbuster gets a "boost" late because not all markets report weekly. I remember HP3 got a boost of 5-6m like 2 years after release. TDK got 4m boost and many other films. So this is not unprecedented.

Anyway Fudgetastic number for Furious 7.

One thing to note is every blockbuster gets a "boost" late because not all markets report weekly. I remember HP3 got a boost of 5-6m like 2 years after release. TDK got 4m boost and many other films. So this is not unprecedented.

UPI is not reporting the same...the international number is currently $1,160,752,838

• Like 1

Congrats to Furious 7.. what a box office BEHEMOTH !! This proved to all the doubters that it will shine as brightly or better yet outshine them all!! Congrats to Vin and Paul Walker..he went out on a high note!! After all it seems that Furious goes full throttle  :D

It seems it was vastly underreported, and domestic gross should be taken into account which for some reason has stopped being updated... <_<

Anyway!! F7>Avengers

PFSZ1Sw.gif

• Like 1

The-numbers.com has had international cume for FF7 always a little bit higher. Box Office mojo seems to have taken their numbers for some reason, Anyone knows why?

Edited by dezorz

Mojo's number has gone back down to $1.511b...what gives? Did BOM make a mistake that decreased the number back down? Or was the increase the mistake? Confused...

It's a mistake...mojo and the-numbers had it wrong, it started getting some press without Universal's official announcement so they took it down

TDK was likely fudge. It was sitting at 999 and magically jumped over 1B. :lol:

WELL...there goes my day...  :unsure:  :sadno:

After all someone here a while ago posted a breakdown of earnings throughout the weeks and guaranteed that #3 WW is imminent... and now I'm disappointed..I gotta feeling that numbers are underreported... Marvel Studios must have paid Universal not to push F7 to #3 since they have been conquering all their records with JW... 

Well...at least fudge it then!!!! Damn...

They all reports the numbers Universal sent to them.

Then someone at Universal must have accidentally typed a 9 instead of a 0.

I am not trying to defend Avengers or anything, I legitimately believe this is what happened, because 9 is right next to 0.

Edited by TServo2049