Olive

Fast & Furious 7 | 1165.6m overseas | 1518.6m Worldwide | Crosses $1.5 Billion Worldwide / 3m from passing The Avengers WW total!

You are forgetting one little thing DHII was expected to do those #'s and in no way was F7 expected to do them. Win for F7.

Actually no:

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 (in 3D and IMAX)

Distributor: Warner Bros.

Schedule: Day-and-date worldwide with the July 15 domestic release. 

Analysis: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 is undoubtedly the most anticipated series conclusion since at least Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith and could even be as big as The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King. These movies averaged a foreign increase of 31 percent over their predecessors. If Deathly Hallows Part 2 performs similarly, it would end up with over $850 million. In a series where foreign attendance has stagnated, though, an increase of this magnitude is highly unlikely. However, the conclusion of the Harry Potter series will almost certainly become the top grosser by a healthy margin.

Forecast: $710 million

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=3161&p=.htm

But how much would DH2 would have grossed minus China in today's ER. I am sure that is lot lower and F7 could get close to that. I think its headed for 700m minus China.

Touche... I forgot it being who updates the ER list... My bad :blush:

Indeed, if we do not count China, DH2 would do today close to $700m OS.

I have brought DH2 case since F7 seems to be headed to similar OS figures (maybe higher). But of course, F7 is way more impressive since NOBODY expected something like this. It is probably the most impressive OS run since Avatar.

Edited by peludo
  • Like 1

As At Today 57 markets

i3hzkp.jpg

Peru is the only market in which FF7 isn't at number one.

Sunday's early numbers was overestimated in some markets.

thanks for posting this. That number is absolutely insane for my country (Uruguay). It must be the biggest movie ever here or it's getting close.

Road to #5 alltime 

Frozen   FF7 %Done Final Proj.
Total 1273,7 801,7   63% -30
Usa    400,7 251,2   63% -50
Asia   392,8 201,3   51% +50
Europa 337,7 182,2   54% -100
America 95,4 125,8  132% +60
Other   47,1  41,2   87% +10

• Like 1

Road to #5 alltime 

Frozen   FF7 %Done Final Proj.

Total 1273,7 801,7   63% -30

Usa    400,7 251,2   63% -50

Asia   392,8 201,3   51% +50

Europa 337,7 182,2   54% -100

America 95,4 125,8  132% +60

Other   47,1  41,2   87% +10

You can make the same for DH2. It is a time matter

Edited by peludo

thanks for posting this. That number is absolutely insane for my country (Uruguay). It must be the biggest movie ever here or it's getting close.

That number can't be right Maria. Fast 7 sold 137k admissions in Uruguay, more or less the same Rio 2 sold last year during its whole run and it did $0.9m. Let's say 3D gives Fast 7 an advantage over the animated movie so it should be around $1m-$1.2m ;)

That number can't be right Maria. Fast 7 sold 137k admissions in Uruguay, more or less the same Rio 2 sold last year during its whole run and it did $0.9m. Let's say 3D gives Fast 7 an advantage over the animated movie so it should be around $1m-$1.2m ;)

yeah, there has to be a mistake. 2,5 m is just too much for us haha. Though I can see it get there for the whole run. Or close to that.
  • Like 1

yeah, there has to be a mistake. 2,5 m is just too much for us haha. Though I can see it get there for the whole run. Or close to that.

Yeah sniffing glue about $us 930k, 3D over 60%

• Like 3

As At Today 57 markets 

i3hzkp.jpg

Peru is the only market in which FF7 isn't at number one.

Sunday's early numbers was overestimated in some markets.

The V's

Vietnam is 4.6m, Ven 14m

also UAE not on list is 8m

Trinadad 1.3m

UKR 1.5

ECU 4.2

BUL 1m

LEB 1.3

S&M 300k

Edited by RthWillSeeYouNow
  • Like 7