Olive

Weekend Numbers THG: 123, BH6 20.1, IS 15.1 pg 205

well it's been fun but i'm going to sleep. no source is saying anything which hopefully means the numbers aren't what they thought and it's taking longer to verify or whatever, i don't know how this shit works. hopefully i'll wake up to good news.

iSyyQgy3VR3hU.gif

• Like 1

THG:Mpt1 55.5-58, BH6 4.6, IS/DADT 4.4

Pretty much the same range then, MJ picked up a bit but 58M means a true Friday 5M less than CF. If that carries over to the rest of the days, and the 8M previews difference would give MJP1 a weekend of 135M. It may hold slightly better to get to 140M possibly. 

BH6 3rd Friday is almost exactly as much as WiR's 3rd Friday looking at an 18-19M weekend. IS 3rd Friday is better than Thor 2's 3rd Friday, looking at a 15M weekend.

Edited by grim22

Never. Lionsgate is too greedy to do something like that with Allegiant. :ph34r:

I'm sorry....Lionsgate is greedy?  What?  At least there are three books for Divergent.  WB split a 300 page fairy tale into 3 3 hour movies.  That is the epitome of greed.  

• Like 9

Thanks for the update on the #s. Looks like MJ1 had a slight rise from you second update which is good. Good # for BH6 too.

Last year, the west coast shows pushed Catching Fire from 60M at 6pm to 71M in the end. This year they pushed MJP1 from 57M at 6pm to 58M. It may be that everyone modeled the performance better this year thanks to Catching Fire's trends last year.

So has Lionsgate announced that Allegiant is gonna be a single movie yet?

They already converted Insurgent to 3D, won't be surprised if Allegiant is a single movie. They don't have the big starting base that Hunger Games does.

The actual question is, whether Lionsgate will convert MJ Part 2 to 3D. It can lead to a huge boost at the box office.

Edited by grim22