• Community Manager

I really liked the pilot but decided not to watch any other episodes because the ratings and too low and I don't want to be disappointed with an unfinished ending when it gets cancelled.

i'd rather go along for a ride even if it never provides any closure than to not go on the ride. Every episode of Awake has been pretty good television and even if the season ends on a cliff-hanger, I will not have regretted watching the season. To me, it's not the destination that matters: it's the journey. As long as the journey is good, I'm game.

I watched this show as it went on and loved it. I wish it had been on AMC or Netflix, because I have a feeling it would've gained an audience there. As it is, it's a great series, and honestly the best live-action show I've had the pleasure to follow through its entire run.

I watched this show as it went on and loved it. I wish it had been on AMC or Netflix, because I have a feeling it would've gained an audience there. As it is, it's a great series, and honestly the best live-action show I've had the pleasure to follow through its entire run.

Yeah as I was watching it, I thought it was really awesome but too niche to be on broadcast TV. Although it is kind of structured like a procedural, it's a lot more intricate than that and you really need to watch every episode to follow along (especially towards the end). Kyle Killen should have pitched the idea to a cable channel for sure.