so the ratings came out for Thursday night and NBC is in deep trouble...8:00: 30 Rock 1.4 (Series Low)8:30 Parks & Recreation 1.7 (Series Low)9:00 The Office 2.2 (Series Low)9:30 Up All Night 1.5 (Series Low)Awake premiers in 2 weeks on Thursday and if this is the shows lead in then its already in trouble. Very worried this show wont last long.

• Community Manager

agreed but it sucks when a great show (that is scripted with great acting and writing) gets cancelled when American Idol and Jersey Shore rule the airwaves.

First: Jersey Shore is cable, so technically it isn't on any airwaves. Sorry, Film/TV major here so I tend to pricky.Second, I don't have anything against reality TV. Reality TV tends to be canceled just as much as scripted TV. Sure American Idol is a big hit, but so is The Big Bang Theory. Sure Jersey Shore is a hit, but so is NCIS.

Oh the premiere was so good. The rest of the season looks even better. I just hope they don't tire the realities blending together for clues in cases thing.

I also hope this is a hit and does not turn into another Lone Star tragedy (funny thing is its from the same guys).

I loved the pilot! Please America, give this a chance. At least one full season will be good for me. I think they are throwing major clues with the color tint between the two 'realities'. Anyone think the same?

• Community Manager

I loved it so much, I watched it again when it premiered and got my mom to watch it. Shamefully she didn't like it, she said she didn't get it.

Meh, I could see why this isn't the cup of tea for some. I hope you get her to watch the second episode.

Meh, I could see why this isn't the cup of tea for some. I hope you get her to watch the second episode.

Well my parents......well my family........well my family and friends..........well my family, friends, and fellow students all seem to thing the stuff I watch is crap. Let me tell you the kind of stuff they have told me is CRAP:CommunityParks and RecreationThe Office30 RockBob's BurgersScott Pilgrim vs The World (Still surprised I had people tell me its one of the worst films they have ever seen)ScrubsThe Truman Showlets just say I'm always on a different wavelength when it comes to a lot of people I know. The only reason I wanted my mom to watch is because I thought she would like the crime drama aspect of the show because she likes that kind of stuff.

• Community Manager

As I said, tell her to check out the second episode since I hear it's more normal than the pilot.Although based on that list, apparently your family just doesn't like NBC shows.

Well my parents......well my family........well my family and friends..........well my family, friends, and fellow students all seem to thing the stuff I watch is crap. Let me tell you the kind of stuff they have told me is CRAP:CommunityParks and RecreationThe Office30 RockBob's BurgersScott Pilgrim vs The World (Still surprised I had people tell me its one of the worst films they have ever seen)ScrubsThe Truman Showlets just say I'm always on a different wavelength when it comes to a lot of people I know. The only reason I wanted my mom to watch is because I thought she would like the crime drama aspect of the show because she likes that kind of stuff.

It could also be an age difference, I'm sure your parents liked stuff that your grandparents hated.